exhaust system

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Nov 1 2004, 02:14 PM
wow you're english and grammer skills are terrible

and besides that I promise you guys, that the amount of R&D put into aftermarket exhaust systems is completely irrelevant- Building an exhaust is not like a header, where the exhaust pulses should be tuned for maximum gas scavenging-

an exhaust is a friggin tube with a muffler on the end of it- Back pressure is back pressure and every 3 inch mandrel bent setup is going to flow so close to the same numbers on a flow bench that your stock b16 isn't going to notice the difference-
[post=410214]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Nov 3 2004, 12:54 PM
:clapping:   Hear, Hear!!
[post=411189]Quoted post[/post]​

So, I was driving aroung the fucking GHETTO today where they found my stripped car, and about 100 yards from where they found my car I drive down an alley and see MY fucking wheels on some dude's civic. It's a black EK coupe (96-98 for the newbies) with a KNIGHT RIDERS windshield sticker. I rolled around the corner and called the cops because the dude was standing out in front of his car watching me drive by. Needless to say, the phone call took 10 minutes and then the officer took another 20, so by that time the car had bounced.

Ohhhh...and.....
If anyone knows anything about team knight riders or this guy in particular, PM me, or call my cell phone at 925-765-3966 If I get my shit back I will give the person that helped me, my rims, or tranny, or cash or something can be arranged.

Thanx -
Shadney

waa wa wa wa! :ph34r:

I've a complete DC exhaust (4-2-1 header, filler pipe, cat back system) on a mildly built D16Z6 and I don't have any complaints. At high RPMs it has a nice throaty tone without sounding rice as hell. Definetly not a fart pipe system. Skunk 2 stuff is alright too.

Back