Exhaust That Goes Baaaaaaaaa

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

twotwo

Hey wassup guys im lookin for an exhaust for my car and i don't want that deep tone sound.....i want the ones that are like high pitched and you when hit the gas it sounds like baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........haha....something like that.....i dunno....but if you guys know of any let me know....thank you and have a nice day!!!

OBX, Ractive, Matrix. They're all cheap mufflers that sound like a thousand bumblebees in a coffee can.

you cant be serious...... you actually WANT to sound like that??????
just a tip shitty exhausts that will give you the weed whacker on crack sound arent going to give you shit for power gains.... they also are made of shitty material and will fall apart in a year or two.... if the cops dont pull your ass and make you take it off first

oh well feel free to waste your money :fr:

Cherry Bomb own3z joo :D

$31 dollars at canadian tire plus
$5 for reducer and hanger

they fit nicely in a 93 Si coupe and sound not too bad

i think the company RICE BOY makes an excellent exhaust for the type of sound
you are looking for.

and included in the box are 25 stickers you can paste all over your car!!!!!!!

LoL Karnash!

twotwo - to answer your question, I don't know why you would want a sound like that, you're just inviting the cops to pull your ass over. I used to have an n1 and it was koo in the beginning, then the long drives to la from san diego you begin to get really annoyed by the sound. It just drones on and doesn't stop. I sold my n1 because I got a couple of fix it tickets for it because it was so friggen loud, so I switched to an ES muffler. Anyway, if you want a muffler that is annoyingly loud, get an n1

I have full custom exhaust, my muffler is just a single canister, nice piece though. It's real loud. Loudest in my town pretty much, but it's also a good tone. Apparently state troopers don't like my exhaust though. (see: "mmk.. hello state trooper" thread)

For loud sound and raspy, buy a 20 buck tip for looks and get some type of clamp and bend in the the exhaust piping before the stocker muffler or "pinch it" as the kids call it and you shall have a extremely loud and raspy exahust that goes baaaaaaaaaa all the time. :angry:

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Apr 16 2003, 07:46 PM
For loud sound and raspy, buy a 20 buck tip for looks and get some type of clamp and bend in the the exhaust piping before the stocker muffler or "pinch it" as the kids call it and you shall have a extremely loud and raspy exahust that goes baaaaaaaaaa all the time. :angry:

nah you will have exhaust that sounds like asshole and does nothing for the car. lol

ok basically if you really want loud and annoying bumble bee exhaust i hope it goes baaaaaaaaaaaa all the way into a fucking tree becuase that shit annnoys the hell out of me. Not to be an ass, :unsure: get like a tsudo exhaust or something.

so guys, are there any good exhausts that sound quiet? i want less restriction, but as a commuter car, i couldnt stand that honda commercial spoof 100 miles a day. that spoof is funny as fuck tho! so whats nice and quiet?

dc sports makes a less restrictive quiet exhaust i love my dc exhaust i can bear it for trips cause it isnt loud until you get on it

Originally posted by bigdaddyIII@Apr 17 2003, 12:49 AM
so guys, are there any good exhausts that sound quiet? i want less restriction, but as a commuter car, i couldnt stand that honda commercial spoof 100 miles a day. that spoof is funny as fuck tho! so whats nice and quiet?

Tanabe Racing Medalion, is the shit. Loud as hell, but comes with a silencer that makes it quiter than stock.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Apr 16 2003, 05:44 PM
you cant be serious...... you actually WANT to sound like that??????
just a tip shitty exhausts that will give you the weed whacker on crack sound arent going to give you shit for power gains.... they also are made of shitty material and will fall apart in a year or two.... if the cops dont pull your ass and make you take it off first

oh well feel free to waste your money :fr:

just a tip shitty exhausts that will give you the weed whacker on crack sound :blink: :p

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 17 2003, 04:03 AM
apexi N1

quality, louder than my mom getting gang banged

:withstupid:

its retarded loud n/a....sounds sooo sweet w/turbo :)

Back