Exhaust to choose

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B18C_NA

Banned
now i got a HKS dragger, i'm thinking of getting a different one but really don't know what to choose? what do you guys suggest?

well- I had an Apex N1 on my prelude and it was prolly one of the sweetest sounding exhaust I've hear- i really like it, it was very raspy and wasn't over powering at high RPM's- I'm hoping to have good luck with the RSR i just purchased for my civic- I think that it's design and styling are a little bit nicer and I'm expecting bigger gains due to it's straight piping design-

how bout a little more info

do you care about how loud it is
do you care if it has a low or high pitch tone
do you care about how huge the tip is
what is your budget
etc... etc... etc...

there are many things to consider when buying an exhaust
without knowing what you are looking for we cant really help you

more like 500 to spend, a deep clean tone, not so long or short tip, somethin like that.

if I was ever going to do another NA hatch project I would still go with the Apex WS, simply loved the tone, style of the muff, and the fact that it is relatively cheaper than most exhausts out their.

Sounds like you could do a little reading. This article was posted a while back. It was so informative, that I actually bookmarked the page. Very well written and easy to understand.

Build Your Own Exhaust

It discusses styles, sizes, needs, myths, and other stuff.

Back