Exhaust Turbo Housing?? Are they the Same?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondamidnighter

Yeah what the prescription says...and what about the t25 exhaust flanges would they fit?? Any info would be appreciated.

maybe my head isn't all there, but isn't the te04h a compressor housing of like a 14g or something?

Do you mean, will the Teo4h compressor hook up to a T25 exhaust? It'd help alot if you rephrased your question.

If you mean, will a t25 ehxaust hook up to your car in place of a te04h exhaust, the awnser is probably not. They make different kinds of exhaust for alot of turbos, all the t3 exhaust patterns aren't even the same. You just have to look at it and ask someone to measure for you before you can determine that. But beyond that, I bet your question is the first one, becuase going from a t25 to a te04h exhaust would be a huge jump... I don't really know the awsner to your first question, and the problem is that there are different kinds of t25's and some of them will connect really easy and some of them won't. If you has bought a new t3 it wouldn't be so much of a problem, they generally make all the new ones very compatable, but if you have an 'Oem' one, they do all kinds of wierd crap to them.

If you mean, will a t25 ehxaust hook up to your car in place of a te04h exhaust, the awnser is probably not.

Yeah that is what I meant. Okay well it wont hook up so then I have to weld the downpipe right of the teo4h turbo?? And what about the oil flange?? What Oil flange fits the the teo4h?? Does the t25 , 14b, and td04 oil flange the same as the teo4h??

You don't have to weld it right to the housing, in fact I would not suggest it at all. What if you dont like it and want to change? New downpipe anyone? Turbo worth nothing anyone?? (you'll have both) I would buy a te04h exhaust flange and weld your downpipe to that, you can always take it off if you want to. I must say I dont have the best experiance with the oil flange, I couldn't even order an oil flange for my turbo... I thought a t3 was a t3, but I guess not.
I can only assume that if you're buying a completely new turbo to replace your exsiting t25 that it will Not fit, but don't fret, they are only 15$ off ebay.

HTH

Back