Exhaust ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nimblecivic

alright all, I need to clarify something before I start lookin' for exhaust.

I've got a 93 EX coupe with a b16 swap and I've been driving on rigged exhaust since I got my swap done, but it finally gave so now I need a new system.

I wanna get a full stainless system and a high flow cat but with the jdm b16 exhaust manifold I know I need a teg cat, just not sure which one....can someone fill me in here?

I'm going to go with a stainless steel system, polished is optional, and any suggestions are appreciated...I'm not gonna spend a ton just so I can have apex'i or greddy slapped across my muffler either....I'm more about function here than name, but don't get me wrong...they make great systems, it's just that I'm on a budget.....thanks for any suggestions....

I paid 390 shipped for my apex WS via a groupbuy.

the RSR will be about 80-120 dollars more than the WS.

You dont really need to get the Integra cat. Get a civic one. The bolts should line up, mine did. JDM B16 exhaust manifold is not really worth buying. Get a DC header. I dont care what anybody says about DC, I like them. Never had a problem with them myself. The only problems that I have herd of them is when people have a really old DC header. Get a new one and you should be fine! :thumbsup:

Back