exhaust

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

9inch

i called a local exhaust shop today to find out if they could do the custom bending on the piping for my apex n1 exhaust muffler. they said yes, but they use single side piping or something. apposed to doulble like what would have been on my crx stock. they said you can only bend single side piping. he also said that the difference what the amount of heat increase inside the cab. does anyone know what he was talking about and if so, is this a big deal? or is he just full of shit?

if its that much cheaper, then just get the single sided piping and do an exhaust rap.

$25 plus hose clamps.

i wrapped my Bpipe, and my friends B-pipe, and it was barely over half. theres plenty in a roll to do a catback.

I have custom exhaust on mines. I did a cat back. I have 2 1/4 inch piping that the guy bent to make it fit. I'm not sure if mines is singles sided, but mines didn't get hotter in the cab. Are you in california, bay area? I know the guy who did mines and he warranties his piping for the life of your car. His welding is top notch and in my last car it lasted 5 years before I sold the car.

thanx for the info... i think i'll just have it custom bent and wrap the piping just incase.

Back