1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

exhaust ?

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by sol2hatch, Feb 4, 2005.

1. sol2hatch

sol2hatch Junior Member

I need to know what kind of exhaust parts i need for the swap i am doing. I am swapping a D16z6 into a 93 CX hatch (Canadian model, if it matters). I cant look for a cat back system for the CX, because then the exhaust wont fit. Should I be looking for a cat back for the SI hatch? Would that fit? And would i need anything else? I am using the exhaust manifold from the D16z6? If it get just the cat back, it that all i need? Thanks for the help

2. 92civicb18b1

92civicb18b1 The Trisexual

yes you can use the CX exhaust, it's just garbage and you'd have to use it header back.

If you use the SI manifold, you need to get a cat and then whatever aftermarket exhaust for your car.

They don't make exhaust for the CX/VX, so ask long as you have a Si/Dx manifold and downpipe and you get a cat you'll be fine.

3. Riceras

Riceras Senior Member

I have a 1997 Civic CX is it the same situation for me?

4. sol2hatch

sol2hatch Junior Member

so i just need to get a cat back for the si hatch, and that will all hook up just fine? I assume so, thanks for the help again, this site is awesome, I am not worthy :worthy:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted