exhaust

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

flowmaster is very quiet, i have one on my car. just remeber if you go to a muffler shop and have them custom make all of your piping its going to be crush bends which suck ass for flow, its what i have for now. better than open headers like i was running

i didn't mention tsudo is quiet... they are really quiet for a catback system. but if you want flowmaster or magnaflow or anything of the sort, i say just go for it.

ok so now im inbetween the tsudo, skunk2, or greddy muffler. i am leaning towrds the greddy tho. i think it will be the quietest and also the nicest looking. the other two look kinda ricy i think. whatever i go with though i am ust buying the muffler and im goign to get a resonator and get them put on with 2.25" piping

yeah greddy muffs look good and sound good. but for money saving purposes i'd just go with tsudo... uber deep tone and good looks.

After i am done with my swap, putting a b18c in my 94 civic, i need to get a catback exhaust for it. i want something that isnt very loud but sounds nice. i dont want everyone on my street to hear me leave and come home all the time. i would like to spend less then 400, preferably closer to 300 for it. any ideas?

Apexi WSII for the win.... not much louder than stock but offers the Performance aspect...good news they also make a universal cannister so you can do the cat back bit or have a muffler guy fab up a nice-flowing setup
Just Google it as you see it here:

"Apexi WSII"

^^^^^^^^^: use quotes too... that way the words don't separate.Good Luck

Incase all else fails, ask you Mom for an empty coffee can, "flat-black" it. and bolt that bad bitch in there. You'll have plenty of "Flow-through"^_^

Back