exotic entertainer looking for car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Across the country ? Their has to be hard-up sluts closer to home.

check the playground, that where i find all mine...

or try bus stops, bus stations, bowling alleys, or the all time favorite... wal-mart...

and if you're real desperate you can approach a walmart employee/cashier, its like shooting fish in a barrel...

uhm... hollister or abercrombie? so you like the uppity girls who care more about their hairdo than what it takes to be a good girlfriend... or even how to give a proper blow job. that's cool though. haha.

uhm... hollister or abercrombie? so you like the uppity girls who care more about their hairdo than what it takes to be a good girlfriend... or even how to give a proper blow job. that's cool though. haha.

whoa, from deep left field
lol

i wouldn't mind an abercrombie girl who could give a good BJ...

Quoted post[/post]]
Outside of pre-teenage girls, there is no such thing as an inproper blowjob.

Just FYI.

Bullshit there isn't

Chipped beef should only be served at the dinner table, I hate birds that give toothy head

hum233.jpg

I can speak from personal experience, I have never had a bad blowjob. If you have some broad available for testing, please include me in the either test or control groups.

And make sure she's a Catholic girl, mkay ?

I can speak from personal experience, I have never had a bad blowjob. If you have some broad available for testing, please include me in the either test or control groups.

I'm in too, but I'll take a jewish girl...
eh hell, i'll try a catholic girl too...

"Catholic girls...

With a tiny little moustache...

Catholic Girls...

With a tongue like a cow, they can make you go WOW!" -> Frank Zappa

Quoted post[/post]]
check the playground, that where i find all mine...

or try bus stops, bus stations, bowling alleys, or the all time favorite... wal-mart...

and if you're real desperate you can approach a walmart employee/cashier, its like shooting fish in a barrel...
:laugh: Damn. That is desperate.

Quoted post[/post]]

ive had one so bad i made her stop. you could probably try her out to. come to rowan and smile at her-then your in.

She could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

And she's good looking, you crackers.

p.s. there's definately such thing as bad head.

I rather not sit there and get frustrated trying to get some girl to finish me, if she's terrible. I rather say, "listen bitch, I'll do it myself - and it will be done and done on time."

Maybe it's my my armadilloesque plated member then. Who knows.

I rather not sit there and get frustrated trying to get some girl to finish me, if she's terrible. I rather say, "listen bitch, I'll do it myself - and it will be done and done on time."

so you're saying you give yourself head? :blink:

Back