Experimenting with 4loko tonight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i saw 4loko in the store this morning. i got excited thinking i should buy it before they run out. then i saw the sign on the fridge door that had a warning saying "no more drinks with alcohol and caffeine blah blah blah". looks like they got the new formula out now. i wonder if it's the same effect. they should just dump a 5 hour energy in it.

They have some next to my house. The 76 on 25th and 50th. My roommates haven't had it, so they want to try it this week, we're thinking tonight or tomorrow. I can pick you up some if you want too man.

They're banned in Ohio too. :( Someone start brewing. Make your own recipe.

hmmm brew your own four LOKO
lets see.... the recipe should go something like this

• get the cheapest shittiest malt liquir you can find and alternate it between a sunny car and the fridge for a week or two to skunk the shit out of it
  • take the skunked to shit malt liquor and add in some Monster energy drink that has also been through the same car/fridge combo then opened and left for about another week to go completely to shit
  • add in a raging fuck ton of food coloring
  • mix in some toilet cleaner
  • take a giant shit and stir that into the mix
  • throw it into the brightest most epilepsy inducing cans you can find
  • slap some cool ass name on it like "FUKBALLZ XTRM!!!"
  • put a price tag on it somewhere in the $2.50 area
  • get some 19 year old suburban dip shit to overdose on it and go on a roadkill raping spree ending with the rape of a bloated deer carcass in front of a senators home
  • get him to cry on the news about how he was not in control of his own actions and that it was all "FUKBALLZ XTRM!!!"s fault
  • profit!

hmmm brew your own four LOKO
lets see.... the recipe should go something like this

• get the cheapest shittiest malt liquir you can find and alternate it between a sunny car and the fridge for a week or two to skunk the shit out of it
  • take the skunked to shit malt liquor and add in some Monster energy drink that has also been through the same car/fridge combo then opened and left for about another week to go completely to shit
  • add in a raging fuck ton of food coloring
  • mix in some toilet cleaner
  • take a giant shit and stir that into the mix
  • throw it into the brightest most epilepsy inducing cans you can find
  • slap some cool ass name on it like "FUKBALLZ XTRM!!!"
  • put a price tag on it somewhere in the $2.50 area
  • get some 19 year old suburban dip shit to overdose on it and go on a roadkill raping spree ending with the rape of a bloated deer carcass in front of a senators home
  • get him to cry on the news about how he was not in control of his own actions and that it was all "FUKBALLZ XTRM!!!"s fault
  • profit!

you could be rich

In all honesty... I lol'd a lot... and that sounds about right.

In other news I have a friend who made some delicious grape drank out of black cherry grape juice, and yeast. It didn't have the same Speedball effect, but I bet if you drank a monster then slammed this shit it would.

I have a ton of them in my fridge, the “classic formula” with caffeine. Ill slam one every weekend for the next month or two to save money on drinking :D

Back