Experimenting with 4loko tonight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well, here we hoe again
another substance completely safe if you know your limits will soon be illegal
just like ephedra amphetamines and crack

know your limits people
dont ruin it for the rest of us

I think I am going to have to buy a case of this simply because they are going to ban it soon.

Ramapo University in NJ banned it. IDK how a University bans it though. Guess I'll grab some for next weekend while I still can.

My roommate brought some of these home last week, drank one and hated it, so he gave me the other 4 that were in the fridge. Two lemonades, a cranberry-lemonade, and a watermelon. Tasted like lemon juice and brake clean, and I barely finished all 4 of them. I don't remember much anything else from that evening, but I didn't wake up until around 6pm the next day.

:shrug2:

Don't forget to buy a case of Jack3D too. That crap is gonna get banned soon too.

jack3d is a thermogenic. It's mediocre at best. And the entire field of thermogenics would have to get banned before it would.

I dont think I have ever seen this stuff around by me, Is it similar to sparks?
Basically malt liquor and energy drink mixed together to taste like sweaty sack but metabolize to get you fucked up?

I'll stick to bud or coors. I don't want to try any of that shit. lol

so this is what i think about 4loko. it litterally tastes like snapple and lighter fluid. the reason people get so drunk off it is because of the taste. it tastes sooooo bad, people chug it just to have it go down. then you are wasted because of it.

Just drink Jaeger. Why mess with this awful crap?

Oooooohhhh man... I don't think I could EVER drink Jaeger again. Ever... :yuck:
I had so much of that over the course of one week (a Saturday, a Tuesday, and a Saturday) about 5 years ago I am ruined for life. Just the thought of it is Bluh....

On the upside- I am very happily married to the same guy from the Jaeger week and have a beautiful 4 year old. i'm probably one of the very few people that could ever say they had a positive outcome from entirely tooooo much Jaeger... :hmm:

Back