Experimenting with 4loko tonight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Lemme guess... It's blocked? Tried it on my phone too, fail.

Last edited:
images

the directions are pretty clear

attachment.php

:shrug2:

Attachments

• nws.JPG
    nws.JPG
    16.3 KB · Views: 256
Rofl

I honestly CAN'T make the password any easier....

the directions are pretty clear

attachment.php

Yes- those directions are very clear. Also helpful- IF- they are read. Since the link did not take me to that area of the forum, I didn't see those directions. SO- in my defense- it was an honest mistake.
Thank you. ;)

Well...........i guess after reading this i need to go check the ol' nws section................ Sure i hope i am not disapointed......

Well...........i guess after reading this i need to go check the ol' nws section................ Sure i hope i am not disapointed......

Well I will go ahead and tell ya- they are WS pics, cause I'm not posting nudi pics of myself on the internet... Those are for hubby's phone only. ;)

So Indiana is trying to get stores to voluntarily pull 4loko from their shelves. Apparently Michigan already has. Really don't see why, but I won't drink it anyway.

Now banned in washington state. The irony is that it's the liberals who run the state yet they regulate the shit out of everything.

Now banned in washington state. The irony is that it's the liberals who run the state yet they regulate the shit out of everything.

The 17th it is baned. I am going to hit up the stores at some point today to buy some up. I have zero desire to drink the shit but they have no right to tell me what kind of beverage I can consume.

The 17th it is baned. I am going to hit up the stores at some point today to buy some up. I have zero desire to drink the shit but they have no right to tell me what kind of beverage I can consume.

Exactly! Their actions only make us want 4 loco EVEN MORE. I should buy skids of it and sell it on eghey.

The LCB runs whats sold and unsold. And that is about as fascist gestapo like as they come man. So conservative it isn't even funny.

yup, the people of washington decided they liked the idea of the LCB decidin what's best for them when they voted no on the two initiatives we just had.

word. I'm going to go buy 2 of each flavor they have in stock at the chevron next to my house to stock up.

Back