External coil on a JDM H22?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

As long as you understand now. You never know who your dealing with on this site, so sometimes you gotta go back to the basics....

Good luck with your project.

So that is practiclly all i have to do. All I have left to do with the swap is change out some connecters, put fluids in, get new dizzy cap, spark plug wires and wire up the O2 sensor and it should b ready to crank over. Thanks for all your help.

I have another question, u may or not know, but someone on here said that I would have to put the throttle body from the old f22a1 on the new h22a in order to keep my cruise control, do you know nething about that by chance?

Yeah, that's true. I used the old one cuzz the H22 throttle body was different and didn't have the wheel for the second cable for the cruise control.

All i have going to the tb is a throttle cable.

The only other cable that could possible go to it goes straight out and ends next to the power steering fluid resivour.

ummmmmmmmm so why were my 2 posts deleted and why did I have to register my name on this site?

Back