Eye Floaters ... Anyone Else Have Them?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

easyheimer

For some odd reason, i have little black transparent dots / floaters in my eyes. They bug the shit out of me and I just want to come on here and see how many, if any, other people have them. They sucks big balls.

go to an opthamologist ASAP. floaters mean that pieces of your retina are detatching and are literally floating around in the ocular fluid in your eye. its early signs of a detatched retina mostlikely, in RARE cases it can be cause by some other things. i would call them tomorrow if you value your eyesight.

<--been shot in the eye with a bb gun so i know all about eye problems, lol.

so thats what they are hhmmm. i used to get them alot when i was younger then ALOT when doing lots of drug and not so much any more so i dunno if its drug related. but yeah when your bored its fun to try and follow them

I've had thosse for all my life. My eye doc said just to make sure I go in every time I get a concussion. (I did sports). I never really noticed anything changing so I never went in. Sure enough it seems that they are gone?

yeah, i know all about the retina detachment stuff already. i have already been in to the doctors a couple times now for them, and they say that they are normal and it is a part of aging and most likely will go away on their own. they said they are harmless and shit, but they are annoying as hell.

They are called sun spots a bright light has harmed part of the optic nerve and left a small spot in I point of you field of vision they are normal. They come and go over time. some stay some don't.

I have no idea what that means....

If I get all fucked up...I sometimes see the dots, like when you're about to pass out and you know it, you start seeing the dots before you really pass out.

Quoted post[/post]]
I have no idea what that means....

If I get all fucked up...I sometimes see the dots, like when you're about to pass out and you know it, you start seeing the dots before you really pass out.

try looking at a light bulb or the sun for a few seconds. those are the spots hes talking about.

[pi]When I was a kid my mom told me not to stare into the sun, so when I was six I stared into the sun and didn't look away...[/pi]

I get eye goobers sometimes. That's all I really have to add to this thread. :)

lol, i dont think you guys have any clue what im talking about, but thats ok. they aren't sunspots, cause sunspots arent permanent and they dont move around in your eye like floaters do. also, i get like sparkler like things in my vision when i get headaches, and those drive me nuts too. lol, eye goobers?

I know exactly what you're talking about, I've had floaters my whole life too. :mrgreen:

Having floaters isn't anything to be concerned about. Suddenly seeing an increase in floaters is. So if there's been no change there's nothing to worry about.

Back