1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eyebrows???

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by ludeconduct, Aug 13, 2003.

1. ludeconduct

ludeconduct Senior Member

I'm looking for a set of "Eyebrows" for my 93 (4th gen) Lude. I want something that I can either cover the light completely with cutouts for the actual light or something that just covers the top. The kicker is I want it to be the same color as my car. N E Help is appreciated. Thanks, lude

2. Prowler

Prowler Super Moderator

eBay has plenty of them. they're reading to be painted. just use duplicolor.
    i've always liked eyebrows:
    [​IMG]
    other option is to order through GTS a pair of headlight covers, either smoked or the projector style ones that are street legal

3. dcsports413

dcsports413 Senior Member

I think they look stupid. If your car's paint has faded any, painting the eyebrows with dupicolor will not give you a good match. Thats just my $.02

4. ludeconduct

ludeconduct Senior Member

The front of my car was hit and the bodyshop is doing some custom paint matching so it will all be the same color....No Duplicolor, but thanks for your $.02

5. dcsports413

dcsports413 Senior Member

well then thats great. :thumbsup:

I just don't like the look of the eyebrows. The unmatched paint really gets me when people usually put them on their cars.

To each their own! :D

6. BodyDroppedNikes

BodyDroppedNikes ...PENDEJO.... VIP

at one time i had some eyebrows on my 97 Civic made by APC :unsure: they stayed on for 5 minutes then i trashed em... :D

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted