1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

eyelids for a del sol

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by frodotoolbox, May 12, 2008.

1. frodotoolbox

frodotoolbox 92 civic si d15b

i was looking at my brothers superstreet and i saw a neon srt4 with eyelids that folowed the line of the hood exactly (look it up on google i think its the second or third one) and i was thinking "Would this look good on a del sol?????" so i took a picture of my car and put it on paint a went to town. the picture will be on later today (Im in school) tell me if it looks good and if you know if anyone makes them already.
    thanks

2. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

Search for them on Google. I just found a whole bunch of websites selling them. Unfortunately though, I couldn't find any that actually had pictures of them on a Del Sol, they just had one generic picture of a car (usually a Ford Focus or RSX) with eyelids on and then listed all the applications available...

3. t3t4delsol

t3t4delsol New Member

eyelids painted to match the car?, some people use vinal some just paint there headlights

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted