Ez- Take Out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IDMaxGuy

Hey I know this is pointless, but I was wondering if by chance any of you in CA have ever eaten at EZ- Take Out burger. We just gt one here in MO and they are based in CA. Anyways they have the best burgers Ive ever had. I mean food kicks ass right....

its sad when i look at my away options for AIM Heres exactly what they say:
Amee
Work
Eat
Sleep
School
CS
Gone
The first four tell me just how exciting my life is... Amee is my g/f btw so she has a spot for some reason......

My brother just tonight was talking about how thats a movie you don't tell your friends about
since well it just makes you come off as gay but he said it was really good cough cough fag cough

I do find it funny how theres 230LBS+ guys in delsols I picture it in my mind and wonder whats wrong with that image.... I think all of you shold get together and well you know

:moon:

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jun 2 2003, 01:55 AM

:coat:
^wtf is this?!?^

That is the result of B watching the ghey movie :lol: :lol: :lol: He is one of the village people wanting to show you what under his coat :p

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 1 2003, 11:37 PM
f00d r00x0rs :)

thats why im a 230 lb fat ass

as soon as i quit smoking i think i will be a proud member of the
hondaswap.com 230lbs fat ass club

20 more pounds to go :lol: :lol:

w00 w000000000000000000000

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Jun 1 2003, 11:35 PM
Hey I know this is pointless, but I was wondering if by chance any of you in CA have ever eaten at EZ- Take Out burger. We just gt one here in MO and they are based in CA. Anyways they have the best burgers Ive ever had. I mean food kicks ass right....

I have lived all over CA and have never seen an "E-Z- Take out" burger place. Or even heard of it. Not in the bay area, not in San Diego, not in LA, not up north by Chico... No dice guy. But, I have never SEEN a Sonic Drive-in either and I know they exist SOMEWHERE... :D

And I drive a civic but 10 more pounds and I'm in the 230 pound fat-honda-drivers club... :lol: :doh:

Originally posted by sohcslammer+Jun 2 2003, 12:36 PM-->
@Jun 1 2003, 11:35 PM

I have lived all over CA and have never seen an "E-Z- Take out" burger place. Or even heard of it. Not in the bay area, not in San Diego, not in LA, not up north by Chico... No dice guy. But, I have never SEEN a Sonic Drive-in either and I know they exist SOMEWHERE... :D

We have Sonic down here, I think that is the main reason I'm a fatass.

I eat constantly, sit in front of a computer for a job, and only lift weights - no cardio. And I say your all fat.

*laughs from behind superior metabolism*

They have pictures and names of thier locations in CA, next time I go in ill write em down. There only like 4 or 5 of em in CA,

:lol: btw all of our sonics here are Drive- Ins, hmm kinda wierd

Originally posted by karnash+Jun 2 2003, 12:26 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Jun 1 2003, 11:37 PM
f00d r00x0rs :)

thats why im a 230 lb fat ass

as soon as i quit smoking i think i will be a proud member of the
hondaswap.com 230lbs fat ass club

20 more pounds to go :lol: :lol:

w00 w000000000000000000000

quit smoking 5 months ago, gained 15 lbs, lost 10 of it. 160lbs but I'm only 5'5"

Originally posted by Afipunk21+Jun 2 2003, 12:37 PM-->
Originally posted by sohcslammer@Jun 2 2003, 12:36 PM
IDMaxGuy
@Jun 1 2003, 11:35 PM

We have Sonic down here, I think that is the main reason I'm a fatass.

:werd: Sonic and the stores that sell minors beer. I am now 200 lbs at 5-10.. not bad but still a little stomach to work off <_<

im gonna sitck out like a sore thumb here

6'- 150lbs

i couldnt gain weight if i wanted ...... extremely high metabolism

makes good lunch bets involving two arby's montanas

I just quit smoking and went from 180 to 193,,,,i was shocked, and this was even with cardio. I just started eating like a pig and for the past two years I have been going out way too much with my old greek fucking click. Fuck ATO. Anyways, I am 6'2"

Burger wise I love Johnny Rockets,,,,,i think thats what its called??

Milan

Back