Ez- Take Out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

long live:
sonic drive-in
jack in the box
silver streak
fuddruckers
in and out burger
whataburger
burger king
etc.....

-paul

Just just ate sonic tonight, its the Shizzle f0 dizzle.

Burger Kings ownz all other fast food restaurants in taste, but their service sucks.

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Jun 2 2003, 11:20 PM
Just just ate sonic tonight, its the Shizzle f0 dizzle.

I would like to second that "its the Shizzle f0 dizzle."

Originally posted by jeff@Jun 3 2003, 12:42 AM
Burger Kings ownz all other fast food restaurants in taste, but their service sucks.

arbys kicks the ass off of BK any day of the week
shit even wendys is better than BK
about the only thing BK is better than is McDuznuttz :puke:

Arby's blows, if I wanted reproccessed shit, I would get in line at the McBowel's Drive thru.

Sonic ownz all but Subway, subway is so damn good, especially on $7.99 sundays and $2.99 tuesdays :p Oh and we can never forget about Taco Bell, that ownz at 1:00 in the morning when u r drunk.

im still looking for a quiznos :( i see the ads on TV all the time but i have yet to see one in CT

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jun 3 2003, 12:18 AM
im still looking for a quiznos :( i see the ads on TV all the time but i have yet to see one in CT

d00000000d I forgot about quiznos :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: we have them all over the place here in Springfield MO they own all the sandwich places, I retract my previous statement about subway.

so toasted really is better???? :lol:

i looked em up on their store finder... closest one is like 50 miles away :(

You theif, you didn't look shit up, I sent you the link, complete wth your address info filled out!

well worth the drive, well worth it. there was one like right down the street from me, but since they are mostly all individually owned it closed. so i have to drive about 10 miles to get to one.

Back