F*ck a 4 yr. university

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

haccord141

I would like to know about all the Technical Training Schools around so cali if anyone know. I know about UTI but i don't wanna travel 1 and a half hours to go to school. I was looking for one in so cali that is closer and the school needs to be hot rod based. I know this is an import site, and i own an accord. I just want to be in the mechanical industry, and hot rods are also a hobby of mine. I will keep my honda along with any other import cars i own. I just want to know if there are any schools in so cali that cater to hot building or even import building? Thanks in advance for all the help. If they are websites a like would be gratly appreciated. Thanks again!!!! :)

Peace B)

Jeff ;)

UTI would be your best bet. 1.5 hrs of driving isn't that bad for something you really want.

There is a great school In Indy called Lincoln Tech...but that's what? 24 hours away? :p

Yeah, that is the main reason I moved from California, was to get into UTI's NASCAR class. I don't like NASCAR, but I love NHRA, and I am hoping that taking the NASCAR class, gets me one step close to NHRA. I say UTI, it is the best for a reason. Also, they have some pretty decent priced apartments over there, plus they can help you with housing.

DO NOT!!!! go to UTI. I graduated from that stupid ass school 5 years ago, and I still feel like I got completely ripped off. Don't believe any of the propaganda that they put out, it's all bullshit. I wish I went to Wyotech, at least you get to work on cool shit while your there. :thumbsdown: :nutkick:

My buddy went to UTI, and their final test is to build an engine from scratch (sort of) and whoever makes the most power gets the highest grade. Sounds cool to me. Not only that, but 40% paper 60% shop, my kind of school. You are the first one to say anything bad about UTI.

My mom and dad both drove buses for MTA, they made good money, but it is not worth it. My mom has gotten mugged and shot at. My dad, well he is a buff ass guy so nobody fucked with him, but if you are little and girl you better not work there.

I go to a 4 year school and its great, seriously if you want to expand your social life its a great thing.
So many things going on and new people to meet.
www.uww.edu

Back