F*ckers Tried to Steal My Sh*t

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16RacerN2NR

Working Hard
VIP
my girl leaves me a message on my phone while i'm at work and says that she caught some ricer in a miata (so she says, for all i know it was a helicopter...damn women) with a big ass spoiler eyeballing my CRX and they were parked right across the street. so she goes outside with my mom to check it out and then the "miata" leaves. they go inside the house, 10 min later the car comes back again and waits...so they go outside again and at the same time my aunt comes home and they tell her whats going on and she goes back into her car and grabs her camera and starts taking pics of the car and the license plate. the car books it and now all that is left is for me to see who it was when i get off work...my plan was to take care of it myself when i find them but they know where i live now and i don't want nothing to happen to my family while i'm at work (i work 7PM-3:30am) 45min away from home. i haven't had any money to put an alarm on my car yet so all i've been doing is pulling the spark plug wires and leaving them in my room. but if they want my car bad enough, they'll get it and reporting to the cops does next to shit because face it, i live in cali :angry: (B is gonna start talking shit now lol...reason # lol) anyway...anyone got an idea of what i could do? i'm not going to be able to read any post until monday so just keep'em coming. Fuck thieves!!!!!

Originally posted by swanny@Dec 11 2004, 01:49 PM
Chain his spoiler to a tree.
[post=430461]Quoted post[/post]​

lol, that would be funny as hell. Spend 5 bucks and make some fuel cut off switches, along with other cheap trick safty measures.

if you arne't driving it, take off the wheels and put it up on blocks yourself. throw your wheels in the house. take out your radio.
they will think it already got sotlen and pass on.

I'm not that informed about hot wiring of a car, but...

I believe you have to undo the bottom panel underneath your steering wheel column and do what you do to hot wire it...

I read a while back on another forum that this guy installed some RAZOR BLADES underneath there in key areas. I would think that he super glued them...

So if the Ricer Bastards come back and try to steal it, they will cut the shit out of themselves and then if they do decide to continue with the steal attemt, they will probly hotwire the thing, take it to some chop shop, strip it and sell the parts...

If they don't decide to continue with the heist, their blood will be ALL OVER YOUR CARPET AND RAZOR BLADES...

DNA Evidence?...

Theft-Deterrant.

Maybe you can buy one of those Auto-Locs where it mounts to your accelerator or whatever it mounts to.

A free thing you could do that might slow them down would be to pull your lock and door handle wires/rods, just leave the hatch one and crawl in through there :lol: Pull your ecu, and throw some steelies on it.

Razor blades thing is illegal. The theif can sue you because they hurt them selves and there is nothing you can do about it. Its a bullshit law but its true.

i heard a while back about i guy trying to break into some dudes house.
the guy had rigged up booby traps and the thief was electrocuted to death.
the thiefs family pressed charges on him and was suing him for wrongful death.

never heard of the outcome of it though

Go to www.stickdeath.com for some anti-theft ideas.
Or pull some 1337-Fast and Fursious shit and rig the seats to eject the thief within a few minutes of ignition of the engine... Or... You can tame a poisonous/ravenous creature, train it to kill anyone but you, and leave it in the car at night. Be sure to tell your family of any of these maneuvers, though, as we don't want any deaths that you would actually cry over.

Unfortunately the razor blades things falls into a weird area of law known as enticing injury.

Sorry.

by a gun and park the car on your property with a sign warring that tresspasers will be shot and shot the fuckers

hire a ninja to hide in your car while it is parked. tell him that anyone who tries to steal it should be assassinated and disposed of promptly... :ph34r:

damn I hate theives....

not really sure on what to tell you what to do but goodluck with whatever you decided to do....personally i would probablyfind and beat someone creeping on my house

Originally posted by micah@Dec 11 2004, 06:28 AM
steal there car instead
[post=430407]Quoted post[/post]​

LMAO

an eye for an eye :lol:

Back