F*ckers Tried to Steal My Sh*t

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The ninja idea sounds good... And I just happen to be for hire.

Or, if you happen to have a night off eventually, hide in the hatch... Let them steal it... and then when they get to their destination, SURPRISE! You have a baseball bat/knife/sword/gun/whatever for them. AND you can call your buddies up once they're knocked out/dead and steal all of THEIR shit.

**Disclaimer** The thoughts and ideas expressed here are solely the result of lack of sleep and too many Rock Stars. Please take this into note when considering aformentioned actions.
Thank you -- Dahnco Ind.

rig the car with fireworks; put one spark wire back in and spark plug and use it to ignite the fuse. use sreemers and whatnot in the car so when it does turn on they cant hear shiet and youd have yourself a ghetto alarm.

Originally posted by K2e2vin@Dec 12 2004, 06:06 AM
rig the car with fireworks; put one spark wire back in and spark plug and use it to ignite the fuse. use sreemers and whatnot in the car so when it does turn on they cant hear shiet and youd have yourself a ghetto alarm.
[post=430811]Quoted post[/post]​

funny idea. or use a string of black cats. better yet, a whole brick, or a mortar, haha

Hey?!?! Anyone here watch the show Overhaulin'.

One episode didn't they undo some part of the ignition so the car wouldn't start so the girl had to find some other way of getting to work?

Couldn't you just do that to your car so the theives could fuck with the steering column and the car still won't start.

Undo it at night and redo it in the morning (or whenever you leave your car alone)

So either they'd have to break in, and tow the thing
-or-
break in and push thing away.

I mean how many thieves would bash into your window, pop the hood, and diagnose the problem and try to fix the car so they'd be able to steal it?

Or pull some 1337-Fast and Fursious shit and rig the seats to eject the thief within a few minutes of ignition of the engine... Or... You can tame a poisonous/ravenous creature, train it to kill anyone but you, and leave it in the car at night. Be sure to tell your family of any of these maneuvers, though, as we don't want any deaths that you would actually cry over.

holy short bus bat man...

just do the fuel cut and take out any electronics you can...

Originally posted by Callidus@Dec 11 2004, 11:59 PM
hire a ninja to hide in your car while it is parked. tell him that anyone who tries to steal it should be assassinated and disposed of promptly... :ph34r:
[post=430634]Quoted post[/post]​

Ninja's for hire, call
1-800-HAI-YA!! :D

i think airjockey did that razor blade thing(or something like it) to his car too..

thanks for the ideas guys...i get home and guess what...my dumb ass aunt takes a pic of my license plate :doh: :wallbash: ...i told a couple of my friends and they say they've seen the same guy eyeballin' their rides also...i don't have a radio in the car so that's not a problem...i pulled the ecu and parked the car in the driveway with my golf behind it...there is absolutely nothing they can take now except maybe the shift knob but it's the stock CRX one anyway...i'm not going to go looking for him but if he falls in my lap, his ass is mine!

Back