F&F3: Tokyo Drift

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what the fuck is with the redneck accent

"when your drifting, if your not outta control, your not in control" lol

anyone notice the Falkens FD at the end.... :mrgreen:

im still gonna see it....looks a lil hoakey (like the first 2) but it has a lil more potential...i just hope they dont have those fabeld 9 speed transmissions in this movie (watch the first FF and youll know what i mean by that)

WTF is that shit. Im dumber now :cry: i really wish I didnt watch that. Ehh ill get drunk and rent it some time I bet. But yeah that would be a good idea to buy up as many Imported RWD cars as possible and just re sell them to all the dumb ass 16 year olds that wana Dorifto.

do you really think it will get that bad? i mean cmon, they have formula d on G4...i dont think it could get any worse (but my neighbors AE86 is still calling to me....really loudly)

I say we roll up and show them what drifting really is - complete with a smokeshow from Claytons Z, and Cash's S14. I might even dori the Silverado. :ph34r:

"when your drifting, if your not outta control, your not in control"

...That doesn't make sense.

Okay I actually watched the preview....and wow. It's gonna suck. They even have that Voice (...In a World..). Not to mention they probably didn't even go to Japan and scout the racing scene there. People don't drift on main highways - and major roads, and they also don't drift in parking structures. They could make a good movie by basing it on the underground highway racing that goes on, or on the popular togue racing that is also previlent. But no - they had to ruin drifting.

There is no end to the ugliness of those cars. I would, however, like to know how they did the parking garage drift around the loops. That would be neat to see.
The whole movie looks like live-action NFSU, which is another cool thing.

Thumbsup to movie magic - I'll be there to see it.

Quoted post[/post]]
anyone notice the Falkens FD at the end.... :mrgreen:

Yes i did notice the falken FD - cant miss those colors!

The streets will be VERY dangerous when this movie comes out. Idiots everywhere are going to try and drift their pos's w/out realizing they have FWD cars. . . . mad accidents.

At least this movie shows cars crashing. Hopefully idiots will have the common sence to realize that there are consequences to stupid decisions.

Back