F&F3: Tokyo Drift

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
anyone notice the Falkens FD at the end.... :mrgreen:

Yes i did notice the falken FD - cant miss those colors!

The streets will be VERY dangerous when this movie comes out. Idiots everywhere are going to try and drift their pos's w/out realizing they have FWD cars. . . . mad accidents.

At least this movie shows cars crashing. Hopefully idiots will have the common sence to realize that there are consequences to stupid decisions.

Look on the bright side... Now's the perfect time to start opening a body and suspension shop. :mrgreen:

that movie will suck incredibly gigantic donkey balls

the acting will suck like all the others
the driving will be outlandish bullshit like the others

the only thing that movie has to offer is hot half nekkid asian bitches.... and for that, i will be there

Quoted post[/post]]
Their casting people really dredged the barrel with this one.

:fosho:

I cant get that line "The tires are Slick" outta my head.

Now everybody who sees a 240 is gonna be like - y0 mang, you got dem slikk tirez on dere?

my retort - "did you learn everything about cars from little bow wow?"

"Mr. Wow, Mr. Diesel, and Mr. Walker are not noteworthy professionals in the field of 'Sick Rideology'. Your request for certification is denied."

Yeah, I think I'm gonna sit there and point out all the innacuracies - ruining the movie for everyone in the theater. Just like I did for FNF2.

If they got rid of the token black guy, made the cars a little more believable, and had it actually shot in Japan - I think the lead actor might shine. He did a good job in Saturday Night Lights and he seems to actually have some believable emotion.

I think drifting is gay. It will do to motorsports what the slam dunk contest has done to basketball. All show no go.

Quoted post[/post]]
I think drifting is gay. It will do to motorsports what the slam dunk contest has done to basketball. All show no go.

drifting in and of itself is no parlor trick, it does take a lot of skill to do properly.

I will agree that the image that D1 and others have applied to the face of the 'sport' is taking it down the riceriffic path though.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

drifting in and of itself is no parlor trick, it does take a lot of skill to do properly.

I will agree that the image that D1 and others have applied to the face of the 'sport' is taking it down the riceriffic path though.

:fosho:

Do the REALLY need bodykits and all that crap on their cars?

do olympic figure skaters REALLY need the flashy sequinned costumes???

and that is pretty much what drifting is... figure skating

Back