f-ing blown tires

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

frodotoolbox

92 civic si d15b
today i left my aunts house in st pete florida and after about an hour on 275 my wheel started shaking like crazy and my car started to vibrate alot so i pulled over and my drive wheel (front drivers side) tire was blown to shit so i went to my trunk and i pulled out my doughnut and it was flat and i realized my brother took my breaker bar to take his rims off cuz hes selling them so i called aaa and it took the 1.5 hours to get to me and i ended up going 55 all the was home and it took me 14 hours to make a 6 hour trip (well about 4.5 if i drive how i normally do) and it sucks cuz i just got home

Shitty man, if I where you I would check the condition of your other tires. Did it just blow out or is your camber way out and it wore through the cords?

Sorry to hear about this mang, I have been thinking about this same thing lately I have to drive 5 hours to NorCal here soon and I have 16's on my DC2 so my spare won't work since my car originally has 15's on it...... hmmmmm the dilemna. Make sure you check your tires often if you drive that much, and if you are speeding at least have tires that can handle it so you are safe.

Sorry to hear about this mang, I have been thinking about this same thing lately I have to drive 5 hours to NorCal here soon and I have 16's on my DC2 so my spare won't work since my car originally has 15's on it...... hmmmmm the dilemna. Make sure you check your tires often if you drive that much, and if you are speeding at least have tires that can handle it so you are safe.
wha?
spares are usually smaller than a normal tire

yeah i got new tires today and it took like 4 hours but i got new tires so im happy and i can go over 55 miles an hour whoo whoo

Back