F***ING Taliban!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by civicious+Jan 8 2004, 02:46 AM-->
@Jan 7 2004, 10:06 PM
Your a big dusche bag!!

Just because you don't like them doesn't give you the right to insult all of Islam. 

Fucker.  I bet you fuck your mom.  And your dad.  And your siblings....

...See that is a ligit insult (even if it is weak).  But if I were to make fun of you for being an "ignorant christian fool" that wouldn't bee cool.  Don't attack Islam for what some of their people do.  Thats all I'm saying.

allright cuntbag, just because your religion happens to be one of the WRONG ones, and you're gonna end up in hell with all your other little towlhead bretheren, doesn't mean you gotta take it out on me. shit, im surprised your ass even has the balls to show your face...how many of your siblings strapped some c4 to their asses and ran into a bus station today?

noone said it wouldn't be cool for you to flame me for being a, how'd you put it, "ignorant christian fool"?

let's analyze this statement.

IGNORANT CHRISTIAN FOOL

1. ignorant: stupid, unintelligent

2. Christian: follower/believer of/in Christ.

3. fool: see "ignorant"

now taking into account that Christianity is the ONLY true religion, and if i am a follower of Christianity, how does that make me an ignorant fool? seems to me that the dumbass who chooses to follow allah, buddha, or any other religious honcho would be the ignorant fool. in the afterlife, think over you comments while satan fucks you in the ass with a flaming Torah dick, bitch.

by the way, whose side are you on anyways? my original comment was directed at the toweliban, not at your camel-riding ass....unless you're on their side. this late in the "war", i would've shot myself and my immediate family if i were you. i applaude your stupidity, and only hope that the next suicide bomber the middle east sees blows your stupid ass to hell.

munch on that, bitch.

oh yeah, you misspelled "douche".....is it hard to type with a cock in your mouth?

:blink"

edit: :blink:

How are you sure Christianity is the only true religion? I just want to see how you justify that. I was born and raised Catholic BTW and went to Our Lady of the Sacred Heart for nine years and I still couldnt agree with Christianity being all that is right.

after saying all that how can you call yourself christian? i guess you went to the billy-bob-date-your-sister-neo-nazi church of christ. people like you are why we are in this mess in the first place.

Yea, i went to the billy-bob-date-your-sister-neo-nazi church of christ school. You're completely right, I'm a black neo-nazi in San Diego California....dumbass..... or I've taken a philosophy course that really opens up your eyes to what is really going on in the world. Saying we are the only chosen people would make God a biggot. Now what kind of God would you be following if he was a biggot? Every religion has the same basic outline: love your neighbor, they just have different practices and different intricacies on exactly how you're supposed to conduct yourself. Now me personally, I was born and raise Catholic so it is only natural that Catholicism is what I believe, but for me to go out and call someone an ignorant fool because they believe allah or buddah just makes me an ass because who am I to say they're being stupid. This is what I believe, this is what you believe, I'm not here to judge you. I missed it, how am I the reason this place is a mess?

Originally posted by preluderjs@Jan 8 2004, 03:44 AM
Yea, i went to the billy-bob-date-your-sister-neo-nazi church of christ school. You're completely right, I'm a black neo-nazi in San Diego California....dumbass..... or I've taken a philosophy course that really opens up your eyes to what is really going on in the world. Saying we are the only chosen people would make God a biggot. Now what kind of God would you be following if he was a biggot? Every religion has the same basic outline: love your neighbor, they just have different practices and different intricacies on exactly how you're supposed to conduct yourself. Now me personally, I was born and raise Catholic so it is only natural that Catholicism is what I believe, but for me to go out and call someone an ignorant fool because they believe allah or buddah just makes me an ass because who am I to say they're being stupid. This is what I believe, this is what you believe, I'm not here to judge you. I missed it, how am I the reason this place is a mess?

i was talking to the guy above you

edit: and i agree with your statement

Originally posted by SixtySecondAssassin+Jan 8 2004, 03:55 AM-->
preluderjs
@Jan 8 2004, 03:44 AM
Yea, i went to the billy-bob-date-your-sister-neo-nazi church of christ school.  You're completely right, I'm a black neo-nazi in San Diego California....dumbass..... or I've taken a philosophy course that really opens up your eyes to what is really going on in the world.  Saying we are the only chosen people would make God a biggot.  Now what kind of God would you be following if he was a biggot?  Every religion has the same basic outline: love your neighbor, they just have different practices and different intricacies on exactly how you're supposed to conduct yourself.  Now me personally, I was born and raise Catholic so it is only natural that Catholicism is what I believe, but for me to go out and call someone an ignorant fool because they believe allah or buddah just makes me an ass because who am I to say they're being stupid.  This is what I believe, this is what you believe, I'm not here to judge you.  I missed it, how am I the reason this place is a mess?

i was talking to the guy above you

edit: and i agree with your statement

Ok, I'm over it :)

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just what we needed

another fuckin holy war thread

its been at least 3 fuckin weeks since the last fuckin one

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jan 8 2004, 12:09 PM

just what we needed

Religion, bringing you war, famine, death and hatred since 3496348956 BC :)

that wasn't intended to be an attack on islam or any other religion, or a parade for christianity or anything. it was more of an attack on that ktanaka dude. he referred to me as an idiot christian fool, so naturally i put myself out as being christian. had he called me an idiot jewish fool, you all would have got to read a rant about how you're going to hell if you're circumsized.

:D

sorry for the confusion.

Mods: Lock this crap up, as we all know eventually it's going to get stupid ugly, annoying, and etc....

Repent, Repent I say!!!!!!! 10 Hail Marys

Originally posted by civicious@Jan 8 2004, 11:17 AM
that wasn't intended to be an attack on islam or any other religion, or a parade for christianity or anything. it was more of an attack on that ktanaka dude. he referred to me as an idiot christian fool, so naturally i put myself out as being christian. had he called me an idiot jewish fool, you all would have got to read a rant about how you're going to hell if you're circumsized.

sorry for the confusion.

:concur: ktanaka = :axe: ktanaka = :nobreed:

Originally posted by civicious@Jan 8 2004, 02:46 AM
with all your other little towlhead bretheren

get it right man...it's a sheet...they're a bunch of sheetheads...okay :p

Now you understand. I have nothing against any religion, including Christianity. I was just showing that its not so fun when its turned in your face. No hard feelings.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Jan 8 2004, 07:11 AM-->
@Jan 8 2004, 12:09 PM

just what we needed

Religion, bringing you war, famine, death and hatred since 3496348956 BC :)

haha, so very true!

Originally posted by civicious@Jan 8 2004, 02:17 PM

sorry for the confusion.

regardless of intent, it was an attack on everyone who does not perscribe to your chosen doctrine. A better strategy for future flaming might be to try to not assail many of the readers here, but to limit your attack to the person who offended you.

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jan 8 2004, 02:34 PM
Mods: Lock this crap up, as we all know eventually it's going to get stupid ugly, annoying, and etc....

Repent, Repent I say!!!!!!! 10 Hail Marys

:withstupid:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back