F* it.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
Screw the NA on the Civic. I'm going to get the edelbrock turbo kit, only thing I'm skipping though will be the header and cams, everything else I'll still get.

However, I will have this setup eventually, I will have it in an EK hatchie with a b18c5 motor (better motor for NA anyway)

My Si will be disco-potato'd.

and no, none of you guys convinced me into this, so don't say "I told you so." what got me thinking about this was yesterday when I got utterly destroyed by the T3/T4 blown Miata. (read the kill stories 00 Si vs 93 miata, you'll see)

So yes, I will have to update my signature.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Apr 16 2004, 12:35 AM
My Si will be disco-potato'd.

:huh:

http://www.edelbrock.com/automotive/index.html

They just came out with it too...like a month or so ago.

Garrett T28 ball bearing Turbo preassembled with exhaust manifold and elbow, including coolant and oil lines

Performer X manifold preassembled with secondary fuel rail and four additional injectors

State-of-the-art electronics to control boosted fuel and timing

Preassembled Russell fuel and oil lines with adapters

Large Spearco intercooler with TIG welded cast aluminum end tanks

Tial blow-off valve
Edelbrock boost gauge by Auto Meter with A-pillar mount pod

Ceramic coated Turbo piping and high flow air filter

All gaskets, adapters and instructions

O-ring sealed compressor inlet/outlet pipe flanges

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 16 2004, 01:34 AM
boost > you :)

boost, cars, women, sub i can't figure out > me and my money supply...for now. :lol:

revolution8kFI?

Sounds like fun. Good luck with it. :)

Thanks I read about the intro in SCC last month and learned about it, they have a kit for the EX and made 176 hp to the wheels with it. Oh yeah...I cannotta wait.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Apr 15 2004, 11:13 PM
Thanks I read about the intro in SCC last month and learned about it, they have a kit for the EX and made 176 hp to the wheels with it. Oh yeah...I cannotta wait.

and SCC blew it up the same day. :)

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer+Apr 16 2004, 03:32 AM-->
revolution8k
@Apr 15 2004, 11:13 PM

and SCC blew it up the same day. :)

...Because they don't really know what they're doing and just are a bunch of rich bitches playing with someone elses's money and cars anyway.

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR+Apr 16 2004, 05:55 AM-->
revolution8k
@Apr 16 2004, 12:32 AM
only thing I'm skipping though will be the header and cams.

well if your gonna go turbo i hope you don't get a header.

:owned:

I take it you have a Y8 (I'm not reading that book you call a sig) So when you said 178 hp, I pray that's from a D series. My friend had an FMAX turbo kit in his 00 EX, it netted him about 195 HP...I cant remember the exact numbers, it was a year ago that I saw the dynos. The poor tranny lasted about 6 months, but that was mostly due to him...200 whp on a weak oem D series tranny is never good, tho

Weak OEM D series tranny? WTF are you smoking, you ass camel? What, they make aftermarket D series trannies? What the hell can you do, other than an LSD and a clutch to make it stronger? Besides, D series boxes are good for whatever you throw at them, if... YOU ARE NOT A DUMBASS WHO CAN'T DRIVE!

Please, I implore you... shut the fuck up 'till you know what you're talking about.

Originally posted by Havok+Apr 16 2004, 08:37 AM-->
Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR@Apr 16 2004, 05:55 AM
revolution8k
@Apr 16 2004, 12:32 AM
only thing I'm skipping though will be the header and cams.

well if your gonna go turbo i hope you don't get a header.

:owned:

I take it you have a Y8 (I'm not reading that book you call a sig) So when you said 178 hp, I pray that's from a D series. My friend had an FMAX turbo kit in his 00 EX, it netted him about 195 HP...I cant remember the exact numbers, it was a year ago that I saw the dynos. The poor tranny lasted about 6 months, but that was mostly due to him...200 whp on a weak oem D series tranny is never good, tho

:blink:

The very first line of my sig is flamenco black pearl '00 Si, yet you don't even want to read that? comon thats a tad bit lazy, dont ya think?

If you read my previous post I said they got 176 hp from an EX...damn... if you're going to be THAT lazy and not read shit, then uh why are you even on the internet?? :hmm:

by the way, b16racer never owned me with his comment. Don't be so quick to use that emoticon.

My sig is incorrect on the plans for my EF8. I'd lke to put a mildly built B20 in it and run 10 lbs of boost daily. But who knows. Im going boost too...

Spodab1FI - there ya go.

Back