F* it.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Apr 16 2004, 08:48 AM
Weak OEM D series tranny? WTF are you smoking, you ass camel? What, they make aftermarket D series trannies? What the hell can you do, other than an LSD and a clutch to make it stronger? Besides, D series boxes are good for whatever you throw at them, if... YOU ARE NOT A DUMBASS WHO CAN'T DRIVE!

Please, I implore you... shut the fuck up 'till you know what you're talking about.

Did you even bother to read what I said? The oem part was a mistake, and I did say it was due his driving, and he has no LSD or improved clutch He had an auto 00 EX with 200 whp, how long did you think the tranny would last? Quit being so hasty to try to flame everyone and read everything. Comments like that are the reason why you aren't a moderator anymore, from what I have heard from several people.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Apr 16 2004, 09:48 AM
Besides, D series boxes are good for whatever you throw at them, if...

well, i'd have to agree here...

D-series tranny's, AT LEAST THE Z6, is a piece of shit. I went through 2, would have been on my third if i didn't swap.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Apr 16 2004, 12:37 PM-->
Loco Honkey
@Apr 16 2004, 09:48 AM
Besides, D series boxes are good for whatever you throw at them, if...

well, i'd have to agree here...

D-series tranny's, AT LEAST THE Z6, is a piece of shit. I went through 2, would have been on my third if i didn't swap.

:werd: I ripped up my EX tranny, then before the second one went, the car got stolen. :(

If I remember the SCC guys blew it up becuase of a faulty wastegate

they were talking about how much faster the car felt much faster then what they thought it shuold have been.... yup booom =)

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Apr 16 2004, 07:30 AM-->
90 accord
@Apr 16 2004, 07:36 AM
boost > my money supply

:( Mine too

Nah, I'm estimating $2000 complete for a turbo setup on the truck- possibly including intake/exhaust too. I'm shooting for 210-230whp there, and it really should be pretty easy. Now I'll just have to carry a lawnmower crew in the bed to get any traction.

:lol: :blink:

No offense meant to anyone... but you know what I mean.

Originally posted by Calesta@Apr 16 2004, 07:49 PM
Now I'll just have to carry a lawnmower crew in the bed to get any traction.

:lol: :blink:

No offense meant to anyone... but you know what I mean.

WBs?

haha thanks. I need to go get a jar and start throwing my pennies in it. I need at least 3500 for the turbo kit (i believe thats how much it is) but I also need to pay off my credit card so I can throw the JDM itr lsd tranny on it... my tranny sucks, I missed 2nd on a hard shift yesterday...pulled it all the way in, and it pretty much popped back out. scared the fuck outta me. :lol:

Back