F*&K Wachovia Bank

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I've never had a single problem with them ever, plus they give me a free saftey deposit box and some other goodies for being such a good customer. I've been with them since they moved into town so at least 5 years now. I got fed up with Webster bank holding onto my direct deposits for a few days. Now with Wachovia if the payday is on a Sunday my money is avaliable the day before. They also gave me a 5.25% 30 year mortgage and paid all my closing costs even paid the lawyer fees

We had a home equity loan on our condo that was sold and closed on 8/18/06. Just yesterday, we received a PAST DUE NOTICE to Wachovia saying they didn't get last months payment, nor Novembers (due the 4th) its now the 22nd. We never received any "Bill" from them in September, October or November except for this now Past due notice. They stated they received a payoff (in the amount that was quoted to the LAWYERS) amount but it didn't suffice the amount that was stated to the closing lawyers (Well don't you think if it was a PAYOFF amount, that if it didn't meet the amount that was quoted, you could pick up the f&cking phone and call us) so needless to say our "payment" is now delinquent, we are in collections for a freaking measly 400 bucks and it has been reported to the credit bureau's. So basically we're getting a$$ raped because of their processes and errors and are NOT working with us to rectify the situation.

SO FCUK THEM!

haha, no, I got off the phone with them 20 minutes ago, and Robyne just called them and leveled the manager that I spoke with. Its awesome when someone works in the call center and can speak the lingo.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT if you want to call and have fun, I have the phone numbers you can call to harass :)

Back