F%$* roommates

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'd flip out. Start twitching your eyes and yelling while throwing your arms about wildly. Tell him to pick that shit up or you'll throw his PS2 right out the fucking window.

Why is my PS2 out on the sidewalk broken?

you-I don't know. I thought you were using it. Maybe Adam was here.

Just go crazy.

well, the stand off continues. The puke has not been cleaned up, and now he just put all my silverware (god forbid he use plastic handled silverware) that was clean on my dirty dishes...what a fuck. my friend has an AR rifle...i think im gonna go get it. he is such a pussy, he wont talk to me, does this shit when im in bed or at somepoint when im not home. this kid is inches from my fist meeting his face.

get some before and after pics of his face y0

sounds like a real dick

damn you dotn have much of a temper at all. theres no way in hell i would have let it get that far. his ass would be beat when i found the puke in the sink.

he is a fucking dick, i fucking hate him. he leaves lights on, tell him not to. he leaves the tv and ps2 on when he isnt home, i tell him not to. he opens the sliding door to our deck all the way.....IN FUCKING WINTER, i tell him not to. Well its still in there, gross, disgusting, old, crusty, and a chunk of meat is in there. I mean, who elses puke can it be, not mine i wastn home, it was just him and his stupid idiot friend. I think i might clean it up, and then just not flush for a week..or puke in the toilet and leave it..not clean it up. hahaha (oh btw, i brush me teeth and shave in the kitchen...)

dude, put a dead fish in his underwear drawer or some shit...

hmmmm, wasn't me... maybe it was your fuck of a friend that puked in the sink...

and find out where the fuse panel or circuit breaker panel is... tv/ps2/lights on?? NOT ANYMORE...

I used to live with nine hardcore party kid drug users, you have no idea what hating roommates can be.

LMFAO

Do one better. Shit on top of the toilet seat. Even guys have to sit down once in a while.

There's also a gross option here.......I once saw a buddy of mine who was pissed at someone. He pissed in every possible container in the bathroom. Shampoo, mouthwash, you name it. Very gross, but funny as hell if the other person doesn't know.

make sure you stick his toothbrush in your gooch...after you get done working out. Get some Fromunda cheese on that shit.

BAHAHHAHHAHHAAH thats really mean, but his toothbrush and comb have had some quality time with my nuts

make sure you stick his toothbrush in your gooch...after you get done working out. Get some Fromunda cheese on that shit.

:puke:

Back