F/S--1988 CRX HF for cheap.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

classiccarsrule

ok so first $350 takes it....

It dose need a clutch in order to drive but the engine starts up fine everytime..needs front tires i have 2 brand new ones but it all depends on the price of what you pay for them.....may need other things but i am not sure since im just tired of this car

Interior has been painted black with white accents, i only painted the white kid i bought it from painted it black...he also put in prelude seats 88-91 and integra front disc brake set up from a '93

It is a 5spd of course i would not buy anything less but still i am tired of it

I do have a ton of other rare hf parts for the car but i will only throw them in if the car sells for 450.....since i paid 150 for them all......some of the parts are pictured here it also has a brand new stock exhaust that is uninstalled, and i have the whole interior for it unpainted....so without further ado here are your pictures

alot of what i did before and after
Yahoo! Photos - 1988 Honda CRX Hf

the parts (not all of them camera died darn cold weather)
Yahoo! Photos - F/S or Trade CRX parts

And finally some more recent shots of the interior and also a pretty much from what i can tell unrusty crx door....
Yahoo! Photos - NEW HONDA CRX PHOTOS

I am in desperate need to replenish my money since of course right now im broke....so that is why im pretty much giving this car away for that price
thank you for looking you can contact me via pm or email or just leave a post

And if you have any question feel free to ask (the only stupid question is the one not asked exspecially since it deals with a car)
I am located in Johnson City NY 13790

Does the car literally not have a clutch or is the one in it shot? My question is really can it gimp back to my house or will it have to be trailored? If it can make it I'll be very interested and can probably come get a better look this upcoming weekend.

the car im sure the clutch is totally gone....but i can probaly borrow my neighbors tow dolly or chain to tow it if your close enough free of charge.....bump cause i definately put quite a bit of money into this thing.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back