F/S: 1994 white Honda del Sol S 5spd MARYLAND

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MrSparky

You are looking at a '94 del Sol S with its original D15B7 engine; runs perfect. Never had any problems with the car. 2nd owner (first was a lady in her later 40's? early 50's?). Pretty much all the faults u see on the car were there when i bought it a year and a half ago (quarter panel rust, hole in bumper, tear in driverside door panel, very minor ding/dent above rear honda emblem). The aftermarket parts can be replaced with the original stock parts or included with the car if desired, except for the apexi axleback exhaust and clear corners. I traded my stock exhaust for my friend's exhaust and stock corners for clear corners when he decided to sell his del sol a while back. This has been my daily driver for the past year and a half and has treated me very well. I get about 38mpg avg. I put about 20k miles on the car. Never broken down on me or had any problems whatsoever. No engine leaks or roof leaks. Master/slave clutch cylinders recently replaced, along with brake pads.

Looking for $3600ish pretty firm on it.. but still willing to negotiate. Also looking for an EG hatchback shell for very cheap! If you have any ?'s just lmk. Feel free to email me at eli_kim22@hotmail.com

CIMG0475.jpg

CIMG0465.jpg

CIMG0453.jpg

CIMG0448.jpg

CIMG0454.jpg

CIMG0486.jpg

CIMG0446.jpg

CIMG0462.jpg

CIMG0485.jpg

CIMG0489.jpg

CIMG0497.jpg

CIMG0493.jpg