F/S: 1995 Civic Hatch w/ 99 GSR SWAP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mikez

I'm selling my 1995 Honda Civic DX Hatchback because im going off to college.

It has a 1999 Complete GSR SWAP which is mint with 31,xxx miles on it.
body has 153,xxx
Short ram Air Intake
High-Flow Cat
New Dual Core Radiator
Denso Iridium Spark Plugs
Custom Smoke Spark Plug Cover
JDM Corner Lenses
PIAA 7500K HID Headlights
Custom VTEC Activiation Light
Pioneer 4500MP CD/MP3 player with remote

5,000 Or Best Offer
Trades offers are welcome
Runs and drives great!! needs nothing.
Email: mikez_4@hotmail.com
AIM: mikez044
car1.jpg

car2.jpg

i wish i could offer it up man, i dont have the money, but i'd fly there if i did. want a 2002 R6? all carbon fiber. lol. bump for the beast.

cameron: where NY, NJ, and PA meet right on the border.
yes i did the swap in March of 2004.
no paper work but its clean
car has a clean NEW YORK title.

Nismogod: how much are you looking to get for the r6? im actually looking for a bike, i might be interested.

Are you on 209? If so, then I think I've heard about your car. I'm local to ya as well and I'm selling my 94 civic ex coupe. It's got some minor mods as well as some JDM goodies...may do a trade but preferably selling it...I may be interested in your car. Do you have other pics (interior, etc.)? If so, email me at civiccigol@yahoo.com

i was actually askin bout 6ish for the bike. i still owe some on it. but i could let it go for 5500 or if we could figure out how to trade i'd do that.

as of right now the only pic i have is the one in my profile. i'll take some more pictures, and i'll email em to you. can you pm me your private email?

nvm that about pm'ing me your email, its on here. i'll send as soon as i take em.

Back