F/S: 1995 Honda Civic CX Hatchback

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civic92jak

Hey people, I know its a little early to post this, but, I'm pondering selling my hatch this spring to get a pickup. Here's the downlow on the car:

1995 Honda Civic CX Hatchback
113,000 on the body

Engine/drivetrain, etc:
DOHC ZC motor
DX 5spd. trans
XTD Stage 1 Clutch kit
stock axles
OttoRacing 4-1 1-piece header
stock cat
Himoto Catback Exhaust
Tein S-Tech lowering springs
Speedy Rims(slipstreams look alikes) color is flat black with Matador Prima 195-50-15's only 3 months old(got right before winter hit and took off before first snow fall)

Exterior:
Milano red, new front bumper and used hood. Car had some damage when i got it, but is looking good besides the dent in the driver's side rea quarter. Has JDM headlights, corner lights and side markers with DIY red/clear tails. Windows tinted on all but the drivers window and front windshield. Clear coat is pealing.

Interior:
black, completely stock besides EX gauge 5spd. gauge cluster, clock and Type R shift knob. Drivers seat has the usual tears on the seat. Comes with a Pioneer cd player, stock speakers in rear and two-way Blaupunk speakers in doors.

Here's a link to view how i got it and what i have done and current pics. Hatch is on page 3 and 4. : Car pics

I've got the title free and clear and in my possesion. Car runs awesome. I'm looking for roughly $1500 for this car. So, hit me up if you have any interest or constructive comments.

Im liking the car a lot. but why 1500. its kinda cheap for how much work is done to it. I have the cash i just want some more 411 on the car.

well, cuz, most of the prices you see now-a-days for these cars are over kill. If you were to visit clubcivic.com, you would see and find vouches from buyers that i have sold parts to on there. I am a reasonable person and try to give good deals to people. Whatever you want to know about it, just hit me up and i will let you know of everything that i know about it since i've owned it.

Where are you located at? How many miles are on the engine/trans?

Seems like a really good deal for a swapped eg.

Still available. Will sell asap if anyone truely wants to buy.

I live in KS about 5 hours or less away, maybe we can negotiate.

Back