f/s 2 motors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rextc

I have a 2000 civic ex D16y8 and a D16a1(i think thats the code for a 91 Si Crx) both engines are pretty much complete drop outs both have transmissions the y8 is an auto and the a1 is a manual, both come with axes. Im trying to think of everything but if you have any questions at all let me know. I would like to get 700 obo for the y8 and 300 for the a1

Update: The y8 motor is sold still have everything else so there ya go

Bump, come on people these are good deals i will cut you a hell of a deal if you buy both and these prices are extremely negotiable i really need to sell these things. :(

im in san jose, ca. shipping would kill me. i just bought an a1 and tranny. i could use the y8 top end. if u dont want to sell the head, then the intake manifold, throttlebodies, and sensors for them for sure. So, let me know whats up.

will you sell the si trans? i'm in need of one really bad.
and is it out of crx? if so the engine code is not d16a1 just for your info. thats a dohc piece outta an early tegra.crappy motor...

Yes i would sell just the Si tranny and yes it did come out of a crx it has no problems with it at all. Where are you located?

Also i may ave already sold the y8 motor but i will let you know as soon as i know if the guy still wants it. I dont have a throttle body on it either i already sold that. But the head is complete.Also where are you located?

No problem and also do you have any idea on how i would ship something like that? I mean i have shipped stuff but nothing like an engine head before.

well it depends il sell it for 200 plus shippin is that cool? I will call around and check the price to ship to there and let you know.Thanks

Bucbaby are you still interested in the head?

And Cavrx are you stil interested in the trans?

Let me know and i will get back to you with prices and shit.

BUC what is your idea of inexpensive let me know and i may take if but i do have other offers but you got dibs cause you wanted it first....

WRX it dosent have ecu but it dose have axles and everything but i will check on the shippin for ya. But i dont have pic my digicam is busted

Back