f/s 2 motors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I did say obo, but that engine only has 22k on it and is in perfect working order....

my zip is 95148. and u can ship up to i think 150lbs via ups ground. otherwise there is a company called forward air that does some cool shipping. but for truck freight like pallets i dont know.

It would problly be more around 700 or more to ship it just to ship a head it is like 200 someting so i would imagine that a whole engine would be more than that.

The motor is an a6 but if you looking for a crx motor yes i do have it let me know its sittin at te shop so if you want it and have the money its yours

i just had a z6 head minus intake and valve cover shipped to me for 49.XX via ups ground. not inluding handling and materials.

well i dont know how because every time i looked at the ups.com shit it came up with some radical numbers so i dunno but any way...

Last time come on some of you auto boys need a auto tranny with only 22k on it ad i know that someone could use a nice a6 so dont be scared just but it!

Originally posted by rextc@Oct 18 2003, 09:08 PM
I have a 2000 civic ex D16y8 and a D16a1(i think thats the code for a 91 Si Crx) both engines are pretty much complete drop outs both have transmissions the y8 is an auto and the a1 is a manual, both come with axes. Im trying to think of everything but if you have any questions at all let me know. I would like to get 700 obo for the y8 and 300 for the a1

Update: The y8 motor is sold still have everything else so there ya go

Do you still have teh head (valves, valve rods, top cam), from the D16y8? If it's a SOHC, I would be interested in buying. Planning on doing a 'Mini-Me' swap in my D15 (stock) engine.
I am sure if its the one I am thinking of, is it 16 valve?
-GomezKun :ph34r:

No i sold the whole motor block and head. But you are correctit is a 16 valve SOHC but im sorry i dont have one.

Back