F/S 2000 civic si front end

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18delsol

i have a 2000 civic si front end for sale. come with hood, bumper, core support, headlights, fenders. the passenger fender is dented in the back. asking 250. local pickup preferred, located in Everett, WA

i also have a GSR block for sale ( i mean block not head ) and a complete B16 OBD0 head. 300 for gsr block and 400 for head. All trades will be considered.

Also have good condition Del Sol seats with red strip - 130

dude you should sell that front clip to a bneyard. they would pay you at leat $1000 for it. the demand thor that shit is unebeleiveable. I just priced out a complete front clip from a LKQ yard and the wanted $2350!!, and thats with no engine.

um,every yard ive been to and go to pretty much a couple times a month would never buy the front clip for that much.shit they dont even pay that much for salvaged titled/wrecked cars from insurance companys.but hey thats the bay area,ca .

dude im intrested in the gsr blk and the gimme more info on it im in northern cali so get back at me wit a price and whats in the motor...pimpdaddy_javi@hotmail.com

i am intrested in pickin up that front clip man. let me know if its still for sale. please :worthy: dude get back to me

Back