F/S 2000 Integra B18B complete swap So Ca

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hondamoco1

Hi guys I have a 2000 Acura Integra B18B complete swap up for sale includes
-Motor, Tranny, ECU, Axles and mounts – has about 90k and was entirely driven by my wife as a commuter car
I own the Integra from which this motor came and it is currently installed in a 1993 Honda Civic so you can test drive the motor before purchase.
The complete car is also up for sale for 3500.00 so it is whatever goes first.
I am located in Palmdale Ca. which is about 45 minutes north of L.A.

I have three basic options we could do

1 Complete swap for $1900- you come test drive then either hang around for a few hours, go to the theatre, got to the mall or whatever while I pull, then take home. Or for an additional $50 I will deliver up to 100 miles from 93551. we can negotiate farther if needs be.

2 Will install complete swap in your 92-00 civic or 94-00 integra for $2100.00, once again you can come test drive, then we can set up arrangements to complete install , I can perform install in roughly 6-7 hours so if you get here early in the day it will be done the same day and you can drive home with your new swap.

3 Will install complete swap in your 92-00 civic for $1900.00 plus trade for your good running stock manual transmission swap, again you can come test drive, then we can set up arrangements to complete install , I can perform install in roughly 6-7 hours so if you get here early in the day it will be done the same day and you can drive home with your new swap.

If you are interested in the complete car, please see here:
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/ant/car/770902014.html

If interested, Contact Gary @ 661-204-0370 or email at Hondamoco1@yahoo.com

Back