F/s 88 Honda civic HB dx 5 Speed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1FastEk

Red Minor rust spots,Im located in northern Nj comes with ractive mid pipe Runs good no carpet i was going to make it just a track car but i came across a CRX asking 500 ObO any other questions 973-390-2296 Call Anytime. No offers refused

C'mon someone gotta want this hatch Ill even throw in a d16 long block for free no extra charge i just have to get this thing out of my yard.

If someoe could give me 400 soon ill take im just aggravated need to get rid of taking up to much space

I will buy it right away if ya can find a way to get it to tucson, az which i dount u chould , cash on hand though

I might be interested and I live in New Jersey as well. If you wanna sell it local I'll probably buy it. Just wanna see some pictures. Let me know where your located and any other information.

Email Incredib1e@hotmail.com

did you get my message? do you have pictures of the interior/rust? i'm seriously interested, but i got 100 miles each way so i want to make sure i want it before i drive there.
eldon

Back