F/S 92 Civic Hatchback W/ Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My Webpage

Im selling A 1992 CX Hatch with an LS Motor. The motor has 89,000 miles on it and just had new head gasket, timing belt, water pump, spark plugs, wires, hoses, belts and SI radiator. The trans is out of a 00 Si that was completly rebuilt all new internals by Driveline Transmissions.
The car was primered and painted red about a year ago. It has tokiko illumni adjustable gas struts with eibach sportline springs. Integra GS-R wheels with 50% tred left on them.
The car was only drivin for 4 months until i got a new car. I took very good care of it and never beat on it honestly. Its very reliable. I'm located in New Jersey. Asking $3000 FIRM. E-mail me if interested have about 10 pictures. Debug8@netscape.net

hey i am really interested. can you send me some more pics of it . some detailed ones of the whole car inside and out. also whats the lowest that you will go. i am really interested. e-mail me at webber17@hotmail.com

Hey, can't read email at work -stupid state government restricts access to personal accounts.

Will read once I leave work at about 5 pm...and reply

thanks

how far are you willing to bring the car, i mean south?? I live in Georgia but i can meet you as far north as Maryland. I'm definitly interested if you can

Back