F/S 92 CX-R $3.8K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get some more pics (back,drivers side,interior and maybe the front) is the hood c/f or just black.. also where in sd ho far from temecula? thanks!

Is Rrrrrr the sound the gremlins make when they see that dirty engine bay? Where's the beef?

I live in TJ. try having a clean engine bay down here. but I guess I should clean it up.
by the way,
95 gsr tranny
act clutch set except for the plate
2 1/4 piping
used to have a C/f hood but sold it for 3 bills
sorry for the taiwanese hood
9.2 in the 8th on street tires.

Originally posted by civichbgsr@Mar 1 2004, 09:30 PM
I live in TJ. try having a clean engine bay down here. but I guess I should clean it up.
by the way,
95 gsr tranny
act clutch set except for the plate
2 1/4 piping
used to have a C/f hood but sold it for 3 bills
sorry for the taiwanese hood
9.2 in the 8th on street tires.

Shit, in TJ i'd keep it dirty, less of a target :)

yeah, damn bastards. I just try and keep an eye out for them.
well r u interested.

Does it have mexico plates? i live about an hour from there and my grand parents are in coronado. Im looking to buy a car i should be ready befor the month is up to put money down so if the car does not sell i think i would like to take a look at it with a serious concideration to buy. The things i really would like to know though are

#1 It looks as though the fender's messed a lil, is that all it is or was the car wrecked at one point? Basicly is the chasis strait?

#2 Does it have cali plates or mexico plates

#3 Does it have a clean title

#4 What if any problems does it have? plain and simple

If its not sold and you dont mind PM me your phone number and i will give you a call

its registered in Cali. I attend SWC.
Its Clean titled.
Check it out its a really good deal.
Lets shcedule a time and date where we can meet.

i keep sending you pms dude im ready to see the car sometime the end uf this week i can have 3000 most likely by sat hit me up in a pm

Im still accepting buyers.
Any Takers?
All offers welcomed.

****Please send PM******

Leaving for the Marines, uh? I went through that, I got sick, went to MRP then I Was ELS'd because they didnt want me. Try getting told by "your Country" that you arent needed. Not to mention I was a Squad Leader as well. I made my name known by bossing others around, then I was told I wasnt needed. The pay sucks dick, they treat you like shit, even in the Fleet, if you arent a Sgt. you arent shit in the Marines.

Just remember, you need to know your Marine and Navy rank structure, chain of command. NEVER say I, me or my. Always sound the fuck off as loud as you can. Remember if your voice isn't gone by the end of your first week in training, you arent trying hard enough. Your first three days on Base you are in recieving, thats where youg et all your shit, Go Fasters, Cammies, Desert and Woodland's, Skivvies, everything. The the First Friday, is known as Black Friday, it's basically a time for your DI's to scare the shit out of you, and it works. You will be given 1 hour to write your faimly along with shit, shower and shave. Just in time for "Hygiene Inspection".

Marine Rank Structure (Enlisted, hints the E before the #)
E1 Private
E2 Private First Class
E3 Lance Corporal
E4 Corporal
E5 Sergeant (SGT)
E6 Staff Sergeant (SSGT)
E7 Gunnery Sergeant
E8 Master Gunnery Sergeant
Marine Rank Structure (Officer)
O1
O2
O3