f/s 93 accord lx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

handlebarsfsr

93 accord lx 4 door, 144k miles. I bought this car as a daily driver 4 years ago, with 120k miles. At that time, I did the timing belt, water pump, etc. Most of you on here know me, and that I am a stickler for mechanical maintenance, and I have kept this car in perfect shape. i recently flushed the coolant and replaced the thermostat. It leaks no fluids, oil, etc. The clutch is strong, and engages nicely. It has never been raced or modified in any way. I used it for 2 years, and my brother has been driving it for the past 2 years as his car. I purchased the car from an older couple with no kids, and the interior shows it, it is absolutely immaculate. The dash is perfect, as are both the front and rear seats, even the carpet is nearly spotless. About the only wear at all in the entire interior is the drivers side floor mat. The exterior is not so perfect, with the normal assortment of scratches and chips that comes from a 12 year old car in new England, it also has a dent in the drivers side quarter panel, and the normal Honda rust on the rear passengers side quarter panel, I have included pics of all the cosmetic stuff, all of which is minor. This is a wonderful car and I am sad to see it go, and the only reason we are selling is because my grandmother recently passed away and left us a 97 accord with barely 20k miles on it, and we simply have no room or need for this car now. It would make a great first car or commuter/daily driver for anyone who needs solid, reliable transportation that will start no matter what the weather is outside. It would also make a nice little h22a sleeper project for someone so inclined. Im asking 2500 or best offer, my email is mghallarin@yahoo.com and my aim is handlebarsfsr, please feel free to contact me at any time with any questions or offers. car is located in central connecticut, please contact me if you would like to come and see it. if you arent local and want the car shipped, all costs and arrangements for shipping must be made by the buyer.

img30051mh.jpg

img30064yw.jpg

img30082tr.jpg

img30092to.jpg

img30103sl.jpg

img30110lv.jpg

img30127xe.jpg

img30130zi.jpg

img30142et.jpg

img30151gc.jpg

img30164pl.jpg

img30177eq.jpg