F/S 93 Civic Hatch Si w/2000 front end conversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i dont personally think you will have much luck selling it here, but i hope someone proves me wrong. anyways here a free bump.

you sure you didnt get s2000 confused with ek front end (plus horrible lines with the hood and front bumper)?

you guys... it's a chick! and she's hot! you should buy her car... or at least be nice... shit.

nerds.jpg

and no B, it's a s2k paint job... the color i'd imagine. your reading skillz has gone to rubbish lately.

edit edit: I take that back. Ugliest car I've ever seen. Good thing you aren't ugly.

hatchloce5va.jpg

Originally posted by InTeGGyGrl@Feb 8 2005, 11:04 PM
Pix of My hatch...click and go!

For Sale
*1993 Honda Civic Si
*B16A2 swap---Engine has no more than 58,000 miles on it! I don't know exactly how many but I got it with approx. 50,000 miles and I've put on 8,000 miles.
*S2000 paint job (I might paint it before I sell it...depends on buyer)
*Everything about the car is listed on my website.....ONLY thing that's not is that I was "hit" while working (I work at a mall) and someone scrapped paint off my front bumper while doing so. No dents were made....but paint is missing. I have extra paint that I can do it...or send along with it. Also, driving home from school one day my windshield flew open. I got a new windshield, but the corners of the hood are kind bent a little....an EASY fix. I could do it....but you'd have to buy more paint because I only have enough for the bumper.

I'm asking $4500 OBO. Make me an offer. I am willing to trade for a GSR (94+) because I had one before and miss it dearly!
[post=458445]Quoted post[/post]​

sweet car if it would have had the original front end :( but damn it, if I had the $ to buy a car, I would buy it bc of the swap... GRRRR
:angry:

Originally posted by InTeGGyGrl@Feb 10 2005, 10:52 AM
I never said S2000 front end...I said 2000 front end as in the civic's 2000 model front end. I am also willing to change the front end before sale. I can get everything easily. I never said it was the hottest car alive....but I've seen alot worse. I had an integra GSR that was friggin sweet....but sadly I sold it for this and that's why I want to sell this and get another integra. No one needs to be jerks on here...I don't go and look at pix of your cars and post things rude. Maybe that's because girls have what's called morals. Let's just be nice here...all I want to do is sell my car ok.
-Lauren
[post=459053]Quoted post[/post]​

Bump...
Yes, she never said anything about the car having an s2000 front-end...

Lauren, I have morals too... :(

bump for a good price i have to many 92-95 hb or else i would get it

Well, it's been awhile but I just wanted to let everyone know that you guys were too cool to by my ugly hatch....well it must have been better than you thought because she was STOLEN :mad: last July. Still no word on her, and no insurance $$$ yet, but hopefully soon.
-Lauren

The thing has been stolen since July and you haven't got any insurance money yet??? Let me know what insurance company you go through so that I never have a policy through them. :mad:

This thread is so awesome ! Why don't I remember it ?

Quoted post[/post]]
The thing has been stolen since July and you haven't got any insurance money yet??? Let me know what insurance company you go through so that I never have a policy through them. :mad:

It was under the insurace of Elite Car Audio in Hadley, MA since it wasn't registered or insured at the time, and it was in care/posession of their shop. I was working there at the time, and the owner WAS my friend. Well I was fired because "I didn't do invenotry" which was put into the computer the 1st of everymonth, and I DID do it. But he really fired me because of my car being stolen. Not only that, but him and some other mutual friends of ours lied about my car to the insurance company and told them not to cover it and a bunch of other shit (great friends huh). So we had a private investigator who listened to their lies and told me I stole my car with my friends.... :mad: They didn't offer me a rental car till 4 months later for only 3 days, and at a $30 a day charge :blink: . I don't even spend that much a week on gas! So, no rental car, have to bum rides from family/friends/borrow cars for the past year. They offered me $3,000 originally and have moved their price up to $5,500 but the car was valued at $11,000 and if i went to court i'm going to file a 93A suit which means if I win I collect TRIPPLE the damages and I'm going to sue for loss wages (I was full time manager there) from July till the court date, $30 a day for a rental car fee from July till the court date and the $11,000 for my car. I'm sure I won't get the full $11,000 (I can dream) but fuck them, and fuck who stole my damn car! (I have bought a new project 1993 240sx since then).......but I'm pissed none-the-less.

Quoted post[/post]]
This thread is so awesome ! Why don't I remember it ?

I have an idea...eat a fuckin dick. I don't remember ever caring what you had to say.
If you don't have anything to say that isn't faggotish, don't fuckin say it homo alright. Thanks :mrgreen:

got any new pics of your self?

j/k but if you do have them you could post them

Yo MA insurance in general is some sketchy ish I know made heads in boston that have had damn near get a lawyer to get the money from their insurance Co. and theirs was a legit accident. Good luck any how.

Boston's got mad rice :p (really why isnt this thread locked?)

Back