F/S 93 Civic Hatch Si w/2000 front end conversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

No images in sigs dude.

And with or without pics, I'll sure miss integgygrl.

Quoted post[/post]]
No images in sigs dude.

And with or without pics, I'll sure miss integgygrl.
you'll miss me? why/how will you miss me?

why do you want a picture? lol

look I didn't mean to get so harsh but try being a female in a male's car world. I work on cars, I rebuild cars and I don't get 1/2 the credit if a guy could do as good a job as I do. I'm just sick of getting hasseled, and no I didn't build that ugly front end on the hatch lol I was in the process of changing it back.

Yeah, I've been without a car for a year July 6th :mad: And I was only offered a rental for 4 days, 5 months after it happened at $50 a day. MA insurance is WICKED fucked. They told me that my car wasn't covered because "it wasn't being stored, worked on, or in the posession of Elite Car Audio" and it was all of that...so I had to fight with them about that. It sucks worse when my former friend/boss of Elite Car Audio where I worked as a manager (an Import shop) fired me over this, but lied about the reason THEN told the police/private investigator that my car was a hunk and didn't even have the b16a2 in it and then told the insurance company NOT to pay me ANYTHING....it's been a horrible struggle.

Damn after all this, I should be a law student haha

DSCN0956.jpg

that's the most recent but I think I was trying to crack my back hahaha so don't mind me looking retarded

I didn't, and I won't. You were an asshole to me - Plain and simple. You are dismissed. Oh, and you're an attention hound.

look I didn't mean to get so harsh (apology accepted, because you're local and I'm sure we'll meet up at some point) but try being a female in a male's car world. I work on cars, I rebuild cars and I don't get 1/2 the credit if a guy could do as good a job as I do. I'm just sick of getting hasseled, and no I didn't build that ugly front end on the hatch lol I was in the process of changing it back.

I'm going to put on my Serious Cel hat here: To make this "Male / Female" denomination is an insult to our hobby, ourselves, and ultimately - yourself as well. You pulling the gender card negates my efforts, my experience and my talents. You have "stolen the thunder" from any man who should work on cars because you have a vagina, and only because of that. Don't do anymore. You'll find that the only one that makes a big deal of female mechanics is.... female mechanics.

Yeah, I've been without a car for a year July 6th :mad:

Some "car guy" you are :)

Quoted post[/post]]
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d132/sta...rl/DSCN0956.jpg

that's the most recent but I think I was trying to crack my back hahaha so don't mind me looking retarded

No, you were trying to pose.

Celerity always calls em as he sees em :)

Well I don't care if I'm an asshole, being nice doesn't pay off. I'm nice to my friends and my family because they mean the world to me. Anyone else I could give a crap about. People hound me, so I hound them. I am dismissed? What is this...highschool? I don't think so. I'm not an attention hound, but maybe you are since you tend to like to start shit. If I was an attention hound, I would have posted a picture of myself in a bikini.......I didn't do anything to gain attention. I don't care what anyone thinks of me, what I look like or the what not. I tell it how it is, I don't lie, I don't decieve and I don't do anything for attention.

I don't think that I have "Stolen thunder" from pathetic male mechanics. I didn't mean to pull the "gender card" about working on cars, but if you don't believe that it's harder for a woman to work in this field, and to be on car sites then you sir are seriously mistaken. Look at how you behave towards my posts. I'm sure you wouldn't do this if I was a guy. And I don't do it for the attention, I do it to post, to talk to others about cars. I am a DAMN GOOD mechanic, probably better than most guys because I am a perfectionist and pay VERY close attention to detail. And guys do make a big deal about it. The last shop I worked at was my uncles, Rick's Auto Body in Spfld. They do millions of dollars a year. I was the only female mechanic at the time and I wasn't the one making a fuss about it. So maybe you should look into things and do a bit of research because you don't seem to know what you are talking about. This isn't HS, it isn't about popularity, whos's who, or anything else.

I did recently purchase a car. I'm not gonna post all about it because I dont need my shit stolen again. There are alot of sketchy assholes on the internet and I'm sure someone who stole her was on a carsite. I have it in my garage and it's currently gutted and I have another gutted shell to use as a parts car. I'm sure it will be better than your car when its done :mrgreen:

And no I wasn't posing. That was taken by my friend, I stood up from the computer chair-she sat down. I was cracking my back since I had been posting on my regular forum for awhile about car shit. There was no pose...you wan't to see a pose go look at the sluts in a car mag. That's a pose.

And lastly, you are proving yourself to be nothing but errogant and cocky. I came back on here to give an update because I do talk to some people on here still. So I thought since I haven't talked to them on AIM in months I'd let them know the update, not to get crap from people like you. I'm sorry if we started on the wrong foot but sometimes it seems you ask for it. So maybe you shouldn't be such an attention hound yourself.

Quoted post[/post]]

I didn't, and I won't. You were an asshole to me - Plain and simple. You are dismissed. Oh, and you're an attention hound.

look I didn't mean to get so harsh (apology accepted, because you're local and I'm sure we'll meet up at some point) but try being a female in a male's car world. I work on cars, I rebuild cars and I don't get 1/2 the credit if a guy could do as good a job as I do. I'm just sick of getting hasseled, and no I didn't build that ugly front end on the hatch lol I was in the process of changing it back.

I'm going to put on my Serious Cel hat here: To make this "Male / Female" denomination is an insult to our hobby, ourselves, and ultimately - yourself as well. You pulling the gender card negates my efforts, my experience and my talents. You have "stolen the thunder" from any man who should work on cars because you have a vagina, and only because of that. Don't do anymore. You'll find that the only one that makes a big deal of female mechanics is.... female mechanics.

Yeah, I've been without a car for a year July 6th :mad:

Some "car guy" you are :)

Quoted post[/post]]
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d132/sta...rl/DSCN0956.jpg

No, you were trying to pose.

Celerity always calls em as he sees em :)

You have a huge chip on your shoulder, and some deeply routed anger issues. And if you believe there is "no reason to be nice to anyone" than I feel sorry for you and I hope our paths don't cross.

Thanks for letting us know your Civic got stolen, that you've got a new car and are getting back on your feet after 1 year. Have a nice day, and maybe we'll see you around.

I'm sure you'll stand out.

Quoted post[/post]]
You have a huge chip on your shoulder, and some deeply routed anger issues. And if you believe there is "no reason to be nice to anyone" than I feel sorry for you and I hope our paths don't cross.

Thanks for letting us know your Civic got stolen, that you've got a new car and are getting back on your feet after 1 year. Have a nice day, and maybe we'll see you around.

I'm sure you'll stand out.

You simply can't understand what I've said, so maybe you have the deeply routed anger issues since you've taken a liking to trying to make me miserable, which you've failed. I am nice to everyone. I give anyone a chance in life, but once you fuck up that's it. Sometimes if deserved I'll give someone another chance. I have tons of friends, so I find it hard for you to think that I can't be nice to anyone. I'd do anything for my friends, my family, my boyfriend and even a stranger who asked for a helping hand. I am a very nice person, just like most I don't like to be agitated by people like you hassleing me for no aparant reason. From your 1st post on you've done nothing other than be rude. The person to make accusations is generally always the person with the problem. So many you should look deeper inside youself and find out what's wrong with you, because I have no problems with anyone, and I am nice to everyone...believe what you will I really don't care anymore. I'm not in HS and if I wanted to deal with crap like this, I would have failed all my classes to stay back. Please, just grow up, stop being rude to people and realize everything you accuse me of....you are at fault for yourself.

Maybe I will see you around, and I'm sure if you stand out it will because you are making harsh accusations towards others you don't even know. And if I do, it's because I have a great group of friends and I'll be the one with the big smile because I am nice to everyone I meet.

You told me to eat a dick

You're not nice at all. You're mean mean mean :)

Please, feel free to IM me instead of bumping this post. It'll be locked in about 10 minutes anyway.

Quoted post[/post]]
You told me to eat a dick

You're not nice at all. You're mean mean mean :)

Please, feel free to IM me instead of bumping this post. It'll be locked in about 10 minutes anyway.

Well you were being rude all "why don't I remember this thread blah blah blah" I didn't think that was necessary at all. I was rude by tellin you to eat a dick yes....but I did apologize. It was rude, but I didn't mean it seriously it was sarcastic...joking if you will.

Well good then - I hope to see you at the Massachussetts Enthusiast get-together this weekend. (Look in the NE Forums)

What the hell happened? Maybe I can get Dr. Phil in on this. Not getting into who is mean or who needs to eat a dick, but female mechanics do have it harder in that field. It is generally thought of as a male occupation. Helps to get by if you're cute.

Back