F/S 94-01 Integra LS B18B1 pistons for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Da1nonly0015

F/S 94-01 Integra GSR B18C pistons for sale

I am selling stock P72A0 pistons form a 97 Integra GSR B18C. Pistons in great condition, no damage to them at all, as well as they are not all scoured up or pilled with carbon. The pics only show 3 pistons as the 4th has a bent rod, and was in another box at the time. You will get all 4 pistons as the 4th looks like the other 3. I am throwing the rods in for free as I don't have time to take them to get pressed off, you will have to replace the 4th rod however. 45 shipped

DSCF1370.jpg

DSCF1371.jpg

Last edited:
hey i might be interested. My brother needs rods and piston but his crank has R020 and M00. Does this have any spec for pistons?

These are actually GSR pistons, i went back and edited the thread to say gsr but it obviosly didn't save these pistons are listed on ebay if interested

ok but I need to know if the R020 means anything on the crank.

I had this same situation when i built my motor pistons for the most part have no effect with the crank it is the rods you have to worry about as in the journal size. You can use basicly any piston as long as it is not coming out of the cylinder and hittinf the valves or if the compretion ratio is to high. Do you know what type vehichle the crank came from or which motor (ex B18B1). If you can let me know that I can give you more help on what parts you can use.

I checked on the pistons and rods that i have you can use the ls or gsr rods and be perfectly fine with no damage at all to the motor, and the compression will only change a half a point between the different rods as the gsr rod is .9 longer than the ls. But like i said i only have 3 good rods.

Back