F/S 95 Civic dx 2 dr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeef

NO MA'AM
VIP
I want to keep this car but I have no storage for it as I got a company vehicle and I have my 2006 Silverado.
The specs on the car are around 171,000 miles, black exterior/gray interior, 5spd, 1.5l, manual windows and locks. In the last 6 months the car has new brakes including new rotors and drums, tune up, and clutch slave cylinder. It has a newer radiator, mid pipe for the exhaust and cat.
The car needs a new muffler and work on the drivers side window crank. It works but could use some tightening up. The is good for a car of the milage and the exterior is ok. THe paint looks good from a distance but up close there are some scratches. No major dents.
The car is currently on 15" gsr fat five rims with azeni tires about 50% tread left. These will come with the car for an extra two hundred. (I will not sell these seperate for $200 so don't even ask) I will include a set of crx si wheels with almost new all season tires with the car.
I will get pics of the car. PM me if interested.
1600 obo.

Located outside of Hartford, CT. I will get pics, the car is parked somewhere else right now. I am away on business until thursday night so hopefully friday I can get pics.

$1400 obo needs to go. Will check here again on Thursday night.

Can you maybe work on the price? How much without the wheels? Is there any rust?
VERY interested if no major rust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back