F/S 95 gsr acura interga rebuilt long block

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

omar14

im selling a 95 gsr b18c1 long block its rebuilt w/ 0 miles it has a set of brand new typeR piston in it and ever in it is new or rebuilt this engine come with single belt pully light flywheel 421 header and much i have over 2500 into it but ill take 2000 this engine should be sic in a crx more please email bak if u have any question at starzyh1@msn.com ill look into shipping for anybody

english would help. try using some periods or any form of correct sentence structure. sounds like you are speaking 700 mph and its hard to read.

damn it man is this a phuckin school if u cant read or understand it must be u the need to stayin school and learn how to drive and get a better tyme with that engine eg6 w/ gsr are doing 14.8 stock same trap

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Nov 11 2004, 10:26 PM
you're an idiot.
[post=415614]Quoted post[/post]​

indeed, theres lots of factors that determine your time, EXPERIENCE, transmission, engine condition, whaether conditions, car weight ect.

for being a crx with full interior, full tank of gas, a big ass heavy system, body kit, NO experience, hot day, LS transmission, shot suspension, and and broken vac lines i dont think its that bad. i KNOW if i ran the car as is ill do a hell of a lot better. and when i get the b16 tranny installed ill be looking for low 14, high 13 sec times.

and you dont have an eg6. eg6 is JDM only and came stock with a b16. so good job know what you are talking about. :thumbsup:

good luck with your sale. i was offering constructive criticism so you didnt look like an asshat and you get all butt hurt and attack my time from over a year ago. again good luck.

Back