f/s 95 integra gsr complete swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

welfare

Ancient Member
for sale, complete integra gsr swap usdm b18c1
comes with:

This engine was taken out of my OWN CAR after I was rear ended 6 months ago.

usdm obd1 b18c1 engine, never charged, no nitrous, never touched, I never even put an intake on it. Oil changed every 4kmi with regular mobile drive clean 10w30 in the summer and 5w30 in the winter, timing belt and water pump was done at 60K, per scheduled maintenance engine has 110K on it now, so it will need a new timing belt soon. Engine does not smoke, rattle, knock, maybe a little honda tick because it is due for a valve adj.
Engine was NEVER BEAT, clutch was Never replaced and to this day works great!

stock s80 gsr transmission (no LSD) never seperated from the engine. To my knowledge it does not grind, Like I said before I never took the car much over 5000 rpm, so I don't know if it has the 3rd gear grind that alot of gsrs have at high rpms.

P72 obd1 ecu (add 50 if you want the obd2 ecu instead)
Both axles, (and midshaft) they were replaced about 15000 miles ago because the boots were dry and starting to tear, the axles have the abs rings on them so you would be able to use them with an abs car or a non-abs car.

Shift linkage (removed from transmission prior to engine removal)

uncut engine wiring harness

front lower mounts and brackets (left and right), upper trans and upper engine mounts, rear trans bracket. The mounts were removed from the engine during engine removal and are included with all the hardware to put them back on the engine.
All sensors (except the o2 sensor), manifolds, throttle cable, covers, alternator, dizzy, hoses (except heater hoses). Etc. etc.
This is EVERYTHING YOU NEED to do a swap into your 94+ integra or 92+ civic (except the o2 sensor, heater hoses and radiator)
P/s pump and a/c pump are also not included only because I can't find where I put them.
this swap has been sitting in my garage for 6 months and I finally descided I just want to sell it, I need the money.
LOCAL PICKUP ONLY ALBANY, NY AREA (not city of albany, but the outskirts). Delivery available within 50 miles or so for a small fee depending on mileage.
2250 is the lowest I will go with it
PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, post questions only

Yah, 2250, comes with an engine and a bunch of other stuff (see above) ;)
No, sorry, I won't seperate this stuff.

i wish i had the money right not to buy the swap. i need to sell my d16z6 full swap first. i only live about 30 min from you.

sure you don't want to seperate things? more likely you'll make $2250 splitting things up, assuming the ebay auction doesn't get any hits.

Back