f/s 97 ex coupe with b16a2 fully custom

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

r.l.brown

SOLD PLEASE REMOVE MODERATOR
NEW LOWER PRICE!!!
MUST SELL SOON

$9,500 OR BEST OFFER.
THROW ME A NUMBER

1997 Honda Civic EX coupe body with SI engine, CLEAR TITLE, just installed a B16A2 with less than 35,000 miles on it, Chassis has about 108,000 miles, has adjustable Skunk2 coilovers, KYB shocks and struts, DC 4-1 Headers, AEM V2 intake, Greddy EVO catback exhaust, full body kit with Tsunami front urethane bumper, molded combat side skirts, and civic "feels good" rear bumper, painted Gunmetal, enkei shogun rims, Tenzo R racing seats, Sparco five point harnesses, 3d dash gauges, BMW style HALO headlights, TYC tailights, short shifter with skunk2 shift knob, brushed aluminum style dash kit, pioneer MP3 CD player, JL audio component speakers, pioneer 4 way 6x9s. Trunk is completely dynomated and ready for subs and connections are already ran from head unit to the back. Car has a clifford alarm installed with optional remote start and keyless entry. Car is sponsored by my local race company and $9,500 is negotiable depending upon person and timing. I need to get rid of this car quick, need the cash, so the quicker the better the offer and the faster the money can be delievered the better the sale will be.

Back