f/s 98 Civic EX Coupe 5 spd $1500

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mlvnsmly

I have a 98 clack civic ex 5 speed that I need to sell in the pittsburgh area. Here is what is going on with it:

The Bad:
Engine: The engine has a bad bearing.
Body: The front bumper has a crack in it. The hood has a dent towards the front that can be popped out and the passenger side fender needs a little work down near where it meets the door (jack slipped).

Positives:
-The rest of the car is in very good shape.
-I have two sets of wheels with tires: Enkei 17" wheels withYokohama Parada Tires and stock with yokohama snow tires (getting a little low)
-It has koni 5 way adjustable shocks
-it has Neuspeed Sport springs
-It has a Comptech Catback exhaust
-It has EBC slotted dimpled rotors in the front (stock drums in rear)
-It has an AEM v2 CAI
-It has aftermarket headlights and taillights and an oem red H badge in rear
-Also I have many original parts still (shocks, springs, airbox, headlight housing, taillights)

That looks like a good project car. What kind of engine does it have? Best of luck with your sale. :thumbsup:

definitely a project. It has a d16y8 in it which i'm having trouble finding right now which is why i'm just selling it. I don't really have the capability to fix the engine issue so hopefully this is a value for someone who can do that or wants to invest the money in a swap for a b series or whatever.

If I were closer and things were right, I would DEFINITELY take it on as a project. :D

dude post pics. It will help you sell. Man for real I want your car. Its too bad you live so far cause that is a good deal.

It runs but sometimes after its driven for about half an hour it will stall at idle. I don't know much more than that b/c after the first time it stalled I went out and bought a new car. I just know it needs the engine repaired or replaced. If you can fix it yourself thats the way to go b/c its a cheap fix its just time consuming. The problem is I can't do it and it would cost a ton in labor to have someone fix it(more than just having a new engine put in).

I'll take some pictures and post them here. It might take a day or two because of work though.

Back