F/S 99 Civic Coupe HX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Anyone interested in buying a project car? The car is mostly bare, and needs a good bit of stuff. I bought it with no interior at all. It has an integra dash and center console pieces. I bought some used R1 racing seats with harnesses. Some interior plastic. There is no engine in the car and needs a couple mounts as well as a radiator. It also needs A/C too if you want it. I am in the MA area, and I don't want to ship this thing. Here are some pics of it:

DSC00458.jpg
emptied1.jpg
emptied4.jpg
emptied5.jpg
b45ad96d.jpg

emptied6.jpg

There is a white carpet in there, and its fairly clean, but I would replace it. It came with the car. I have the pillar plastic, rear side garnish, trunk garnish, rear upper deck plastic. It will need new carpet from the front to trunk and headliner. A steering wheel, gauge cluster. A few minor parts for the dash such as: vents, hazard switch, defrost switch, radio casing, new ashtray. It has a small rust spot on the roof (size of a half dollar) and needs a new trunk unless you want to patch the screw holes from a spoiler. The car has potential and looks pretty damn good even though its missing all that stuff.

Got any questions or want some more pics, let me know.

Make me an offer, and I know there will be some smart ass that will say $1, and if your one of them, kiss my ass! This car can go a long way and turn out to be something sweet if you have some time to put into it. You will appreciate is MUCH more than a car you would buy at a dealership. If you built a car before, you know what I am talking about!

give me around, about how much your looking to get for it and i'll make you a decent offer.....i am looking for an ek for my k20 swap and all i need is a shell with a title i have all the interior and everything else i need so let me know....also i am from jersey so i would have kinda a long haul but if it's worth it. i'd be interested in taking this off your hands..............thanks, jason

Quoted post[/post]]
give me around, about how much your looking to get for it and i'll make you a decent offer.....i am looking for an ek for my k20 swap and all i need is a shell with a title i have all the interior and everything else i need so let me know....also i am from jersey so i would have kinda a long haul but if it's worth it. i'd be interested in taking this off your hands..............thanks, jason

I would like to get what I paid for it. Which was $500. I bought $550 worth of interior from a Honda dealership, $200 on the seats and harnesses, and an additional $200 on other parts (ignition switch, windshield plastic, roof molding). I also have a set of Toyo Proxes 4 215/45/17 that I will let go for $350. I paid $475 for them and they are still brand new unmounted with stickers on them. I just want to get another Integra. I had 2 of them already and I love them. I will probably use 15 or 16" tires too, so it will be useless for me to keep the Toyo's. Let me know whats up.

would you sell it the way it sits in the pics for $600 (which is pretty much the shell and the steelies) cause i don't need anything else i have all the interior, seats, and brand new rotas off of my other car that will go right in that...as a matter of fact i don't need the body kit or anything or the integra dash but thats up to you....alright well let me know so we work something out. thanks again, jason

alright well i'll be on tomorrow morning and tomorrow afternoon so if you can pm me your number, either me or my girl will give you a call and plan a pick-up date...cause she works for a vehicle transport company so she might be able to get her company to pick it up for me and ship it..... :mrgreen:

Forget about it! the cock sucker who owned the car before me has a lien on it and isnt paying on it! So the car cant be titled in anyones name til its paid off, and I dont see that happening. If anyone needs parts let me know cause I am taking it all apart and selling shit piece by piece.

Here is a list of stuff I am selling. If I dont get any hits on this for a while, I am posting it on ebay.

-Civic Engine Harness $100
-Doors (without panels) $50 each side
-'95 Integra Door Panels (Not in the best condition) $30 each
-'95 Integra Dash (needs vents, clock, ashtray, stereo housing, defrost and hazard switch) $60
-'95 Integra Center Console (cloth) $25
-!!NEW!! Stock Plastic Pillars $15 per side
-Rear Lower Plastic Garnish $15 per side
-!!NEW!! Rear Upper Plastic (Around Window) $20 per side
-!!NEW!! Trunk Garnish $20
-Front Fenders $50 each
-Headlights $40 per side
-Tail lights $40 per side
-Hood $60
-Seat Belts $15 each
-Rear Upper Deck Plastic (where speakers go) $50

Thats a basic list that some people may need. I have other shit too, but as you can see, I bought it as a shell. If you need something, let me know. I will see if I have it.

Ok, I am actually getting the lien release to this thing now. So, if anyone is interested in this, let me know! I did end up selling a few things to this though, which were: trunk tail lights, mirrors, headlights, engine harness, center console. Eveything else is still there. I will transfer the title into my name when I get the lien release, and sign it over to whoever may want this. I am going to take mor pics and post them on Honda-Tech.com too. I have the same user name on there in case you want to look it up. I will also throw in the seats and some brand new never been mounted Toyo Proxes 4 215/45/17's. Throw some numbers at me.

Back